Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2017 12:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1.i wish i knew how to make hush puppies i love them so much
2.another boring saturday...wish we had work today
3.i wonder what is going to happen tomm on the walking dead...hope it's good
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2017 03:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's a little cooler today, definitely going to need a sweater plus a coat, but we're still going to go for a short hike.
2. That new kind of mint tea I bought yesterday was really good.
3. I'm starting to think about what I want to get everyone for Christmas.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2017 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My stomach really hurts, and I wish I had someone to talk to. I wish my friend would care about me and not be so selfish. smh
2. I wish I didn't feel like this.
3. I really hope my birthday comes quick and that I can get this house cleaned soon.
4. I hope that it's not pouring rain tomorrow morning so I can go to church, and I hope church isn't canceled. I haven't been in months and I actually think I would like to go.

-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2017 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Today was a good day.
2. I love that it's an older couple living in the apartment above ours, they're so quiet. I hear so many horror stories about loud upstairs neighbors and we got so lucky.
3. The clocks turn back tonight. Extra hour of sleep, woooo.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Nov 2017 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1.i really want chinese food its driving me nuts
2.went to see thor: ragnarok last night it was pretty good and funny too
3.hope everyone remembered to set their clocks back
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2017 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. This long weekend is the best. I feel like it's my chance to finally rest.
2. I better go to the shops and get some groceries. I just ran out of milk this morning and I want to keep drinking tea, so I need some more.
3. I should do the dishes before I leave the house. I'll finish posting here and then I'll go.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2017 11:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Painting just melts away all the stress of a long day.
2. I think Argentina would be a really cool place to visit.
3. I'm going to make pancakes in the morning since I don't have to go in to work til later.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2017 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My phone somehow survived falling off the treadmill, being almost stepped on, and then being shot off the back.
2. I've decided on what book I want to read next. And I think Brian already has it on our Kindle account.
3. I'm thinking of deleting my Twitter account I made earlier this year. I never really liked it and didn't use it that much since a platform that constricts you to 140 characters is very limiting, especially now that I'm doing more writing. And I like how I can practice HTML and CSS with my current site set-up.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2017 04:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Back to work tomorrow.
2. I really hate the gaps between my teeth. They're just big enough to get food stuck in them all the time.
3. I love this new show I've been watching on Netflix.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2017 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have the same line of that song stuck in my head, playing over and over.
2. I don't want to go to dinner at Keiths' dad's house tomorrow. He's probably going to go on one of his rants about all the conspiracy theory crap he believes.
3. I need to charge my laptop.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2017 12:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait to get a call from him later today. I feel like I have a heap of stuff to talk to him about.
2. I hope my apartment is clean enough for my upcoming inspection. I've got no energy left to do more.
3. I should take the trash out and take the dog out when this episode is over.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2017 01:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I don't know what I did to my shoulder, but oh my gosh it hurts sooo bad and it feels weird and isn't as useful as it should be is I guess the best way to describe it, it's so hard to describe. I'm going to the doctor on Friday if it's not better, but I know they are just going to send me for an MRI, but I'd rather go there first and have them send me with the paperwork for it than just walk in the ER and be there for 5 hours. I would go tomorrow, but I already have 2 other appointments that I can't miss, I'm not missing the opportunity to meet up with a friend for lunch (most likely going to happen) that I haven't seen since May, and I can't go today.
2. They really want to make sure I don't forget/miss my appointments tomorrow LOL! The place they are all called me to confirm yesterday, that was annoying because it was a recording you had to listen to all the options and the voice spoke so very slowly, and they just texted me, plus I got the info in the mail last week too. I appreciate the reminders, but yikes LOL that's a lot of reminders.
3. I made a list of what I need at the store, plus I have to get my card for my straight talk phone, find a nerf gun for my nephew because that's what he wants for his 6th birthday and find something for my niece. I need to stop in the dollar tree too and get girls wrapping paper, I already have boys wrapping paper.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2017 11:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Tonight went better than expected.
2. The apartment is a bit of a mess but I don't want to deal with that right now. I'm tired. We both have off work tomorrow so we'll just have a cleaning day tomorrow.
3. I have to work open to close on Sunday. 😫 Ahh my poor feet.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2017 12:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I got an email saying that the tea I ordered has been shipped, but Japan Post's tracking site says the tracking number hasn't been found... and I can't fill out the contact form because that portion of the site is all Japanese and I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'll give it a day or two and see if it shows up on the tracker.
2. We'll have to go back to that coffee house again. I want to try the matcha latte and the turkey and brie sandwich next time.
3. It's going to be pretty cold on Friday night, like way below freezing. My chrysanthemums are somehow still alive but I should bring them inside that night.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2017 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I left some things at work yesterday and I hope they're still there when I get there after the weekend.
2. I wonder what I'll have for dinner tonight. I probably don't have much in the pantry or the fridge. Maybe we'll get takeaway or something.
3. My download is done.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 27 pages.