Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2016 04:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Haha, I bet you would! You are so quick when posting. Lol
2. I really don't feel good right now. My back is killing me.
3. I think I'm going to get off and attempt to lay down for an hour or two before I wake my client for the day.
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2016 04:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I just love it so much, haha!
2. My interactions with her are always so awkward. She's very difficult to be comfortable around.
3. Dinner is almost ready.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Dec 2016 08:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. This is all so exciting. This year is ending much, much better than it started.
2. We all told Evan like 6 years ago not to go fly for that crappy airline, and now here he is, hating his job and wanting to quit.
3. I hope my rental car isn't a Versa. That's such an uncomfortable car.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Dec 2016 09:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's time for me to have a shower and get ready for my nurse's appointment. I think I'll wash my hair when I'm in there.
2. I need to finish my shopping list today.
3. Hopefully those items I ordered online arrive soon.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2016 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Sounds like he'll have at least 3 weeks of paid time off once he gets home from indoc on the 17th and before leaving again for 6 weeks of a/c spec and sim. That'll be nice.
2. I know what photo I want to get printed to put in that picture frame, but I have to hunt around for it on the external hard drive.
3. My truck has a minor coolant leak that I've been keeping an eye on. I'll eventually have to take it in to get the bad line replaced.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2016 01:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have to remember to check the mailbox for a package slip tomorrow. Surely the board game I ordered online has arrived by now.
2. I have to replace my front right-hand side tyre tomorrow. I hate changing tyres. It's such a pain in the arse and I don't really know what I'm doing with it. I want to put it off, but it needs to be done.
3. I wonder what movie I should watch now.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2016 10:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'll eventually have to take my truck in to get that slightly leaky coolant line replaced. Til then I just have to keep monitoring the level in the reservoir and adding coolant if it needs it.
2. I really need to look into things to do in that area this weekend. I've never been there and I don't know much about it.
3. I love the moonstone earrings I bought today.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 02:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I didn't get around to changing my tyre this afternoon. I'll do it in the morning, I think.
2. My sinuses are giving me a bit of grief. They feel so dry, sore and tight. Ugh.
3. I should probably put those medications away, it's not appropriate to have them sitting out in the living room.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Im so uncomfortable.
2. Im pretty thirsty too.
3. This laptop is running so slow...
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 10:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My boyfriend will be here in a week! I'm so excited. I've missed him a lot, but the time has gone quickly since the last time I saw him. I've had so much on.
2. My wound is all healed so I only have to go see a nurse every few days, rather than every single day. It's such a relief.
3. I need to stay hydrated. It makes me feel so much better.
rubyrae

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 10:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I wanted to hang out with my boyfriend tomorrow but he's at work all day.
2. I just booked my flights home for Christmas. I can't wait to spend time with my family.
3. I'm a bit thirsty.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 10:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I found matcha soda at The Fresh Market today and I haven't tried it yet but I'm really curious about how it'll taste.
2. I need to start some laundry tonight so I'm not stuck with doing all of it tomorrow.
3. My favorite podcast hasn't uploaded a new episode in quite a while.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's so frustrating when my housemate leaves the TV on really loud and then leaves the house. Like, is it that difficult to turn it off before you leave the living room?
2. I need to go unpack the dishwasher and load it up again.
3. I shouldn't have had that super strong coffee. I feel so jittery. Maybe I could go for a run and get this energy out.
rubyrae

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 10:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. The wifi in my apartment keeps cutting in and out.
2. I saw a recipe for cheese fondue on Facebook and it's really inspired me to have a fondue date night with my boyfriend.
3. I better call my sister tonight.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2016 10:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't believe I finished all my projects in good time. It feels so good to have it all done. I can't wait to get some feedback, too.
2. I'm going to play some video games, then have a shower.
3. I should do some packing today too. I move in about a month.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.