Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV  
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 08:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Ugh, it's almost 7am, and I'm still awake. I've only had about eight hours of sleep in the past three days... you'd think it would've been easy for me to fall asleep. But no, all I did was lay in bed and stare at my ceiling for four hours. s,dmsdfglkjdhfglqkrthq897ergyopfvhclkbjsdlkgthurgt /rage
2. I finally just decided to quit trying to fall asleep. It's now 7, and I'm suppose to be "up" at 10 to get ready for that stupid lunch or brunch or whatever the eff you wanna call it.
3. One of the reasons why I hate being this sleepy is because I get super grouchy when I'm sleep deprived. And I'm going to lunch with my sister's future mother-in-law, whom I absolutely despise. It's going to be so much harder than usual for me to not rip her head off. -.-
3.5. AND TO THE BIRD CHIRPING RIGHT BESIDE MY WINDOW, SHUT THE EFF UP. YOU ARE NOT ENDEARING OR PRETTY OR ANY OTHER POSITIVE ADJECTIVE RIGHT NOW. YOU'VE BEEN CHIRPING BY MY WINDOW FOR THE PAST THREE CONSECUTIVE HOURS, AND I WANT TO SHOOT YOU WITH A BB GUN. KTHXBAI.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. ^ Ahhh I hate when birds do that!!!
2. I'm actually glad someone came in and asked if I could tow a plane out of back of the hangar. I was so tired of just sitting around, I freakin needed something to do.
3. I'm really hungry. Brian's going to bring me Subway when he comes in, but that won't be til 1:30... maybe I'll make some of that instant oatmeal I have in my car.
- Kelly -
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I know right? It annoys the crap out of me.
2. So, I'm seriously beginning to believe that my knee is about to burst into flames. About seven hours ago, my left knee just started randomly hurting really, really bad. I was laying in bed when it happened, so it's not like I did anything to it. It made it to where I could barely walk. But then about two hours ago, the pain randomly went away, so I thought all was well.
3. But no. Out of nowhere, my knee starts getting hot, and I mean, hot. I'm being perfectly honest when I say that my knee is so hot that it should have flames coming off of it. It's freaking me out. But it's all internal, because my knee does not feel hot when you touch it. And when I do touch it, it burns, but in a different, tingly (and horrible) sort of way.
3.5. The only thing I could possibly think it might be is some sort of nerve damage. Which would just be lovely. It's not like I don't have enough physical problems already..
3.7. And now it's spreading up to my thigh and down my calf. And my knee is going numb, I do believe... ldfkghwlei56u4yowtygrioghyiywnorvgydosfgysoviyutnoerygsodfytnvo8047gtnyeroghysdfhigsldkjhfgwvetyreygt rtlihg
/rant
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 12:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. It's a good thing we got all that work done during Lennon's manager shift. Cuz Beck's here now and he doesn't do shit. Just walk into the office, steal the desk that I was sitting at and had my laptop at, then go on our boss's computer and look on facebook and look out the window at his coworkers doing all the work outside. :evil: I hope he has an untimely and unnatural death as a consequence of his assholery and laziness.
2. Oh. Great. There's 300 gallons of water contaminating one of the fuel tanks. /:
3. Hour and a half left...
- Kelly -
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 01:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
i gotta get ready soon
this whole daylight savings crap sucks
blah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I agree with your second thought, Josh. I woke up at 7:30 this morning and it suuuucked. I want my hour back!
2. Gonna go up in the PA-44 with Brian and T.J.
3. I'm actually not that sore from the soccer game last night. Yay.
- Kelly -
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Just got back from that lunch thingy. I guess it wasn't too bad. But the whole time we were in the restaurant, I was just kinda spacing out and felt like I was going to throw up and pass out or something.
2. It's because I'm so exhausted. I've had about 10 hours cumulative sleep in the past four days. And on top of that, I've done quite a bit of manual labor the past three or so days. AND ON TOP OF THAT, the past five days I've been eating 1/4ths the normal amount of food I eat (because of these diet pills I've been taking) and my body's having to get used to that big change. So all of that combined is quite literally starting to make me sick.
3. And now I'm just driving myself crazy. First of all, I know I'm exhausted, but now I don't feel sleepy anymore at all. Strangely enough, I feel like I could go run a marathon. And like, I feel like I'm just going delirious or something because my thoughts are just going crazy. I mean, my thoughts are always hard to calm down, but seriously, it feels like I have 3045967045968 tiny people running through my brain screaming random nonsense into my skull. And I was in my mom's room earlier and it's like, I just could NOT stop talking. I'd ramble on about one random subject, then another, then another, and I was getting on my own nerves but I just couldn't get myself to shut up. And I'm just thinking, "OH MY GOD I JUST WANT TO GET AWAY FROM MYSELF." Because yeah, I'm just irritating myself that bad.
3.5. Kinda like now, ya know? I'm going on a huge ramble here about how I've been rambling nonstop and now I'm rambling about my ramble about rambling.
3.7. ...I want to punch myself. With a pitchfork.
3.9. Maybe I'll take some NyQuil and knock myself out for a while. It's the only way to get away from myself. >_________>
EDIT; I'm not on drugs, I swear. xD
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 06:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. ... ^
2. I hate that feeling when you begin to cry, but your nose gets all weird and it starts hurting. :c
3. I need to meet Alex! D:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 09:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
gotta get to bed soon for work
im eating my last snack that was in my pantry that i shoulda saved but im hungry idk why
o well i guess ill have to buy snacks this week
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Aw, feel better Katy.
2. My shoulders and back are so achey for some reason. D:
3. I hope he's gone.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2011 12:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I hope you feel better soon Katy. <3 I know that feeling like you said 'Its like all these people running around yelling things into my skull'. I used to feel like that all the time. It's not good. D:
2. I'm sitting on the bus right now, on my phone. xD
3. Jack keeps looking at me funny..
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2011 12:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. My back hurts really bad right now.
2. I have earth science worksheets due the tuesday we come back from spring break, there should be some law against that. lol. (:
3. He must have fell asleep since he hasn't replied back in a while.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2011 01:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Almost home now.
2. I've got the giggles, cause Jack keeps staring at me. ;D
3. Ah I love this song.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2011 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I can't sleep to save my life tonight.
2. I'm slow on this touch screen.
3. I'm addicted to Ant Smasher.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2011 01:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I got home about half an hour ago.
2. Hmm, I'm so tired. Last night I dreamed that I was lying awake all night and didn't get to sleep until 6am, which confused the hell out me. D; so now I feel like I've only had 1-2 hours of sleep when I've actually had at least 8.
3. Time for some music, me thinks.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.