Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII  
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 03:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
#1. I can't believe that i don't remember
#2. maybe i should consider that but like he said try to learn more about it
#3. I should hit the hay

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 03:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. I've finally finished the experiment parts of my science project, so now I just need to write the report. >___<
2. Glee is on tv, and it's really distracting me.
3. I think I ate too much chocolate.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 09:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
kinda tired from work
i gotta get off early tomm or take off cuz my friend is going back to north carolina
i need a shower
yourheaventonigh
t

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 10:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. Went to bed at four am. Woke up an hour ago. Do not want.
2. My neck is hurtin' somethin' fierce.
3. I am sooo tempted to give myself a haircut, even though the last time I attempted to do so was when I was about five years old.
If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad,
your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your sh*t,
then you deserve it.

By the way, call me Christie.

http://freakymetalchick.tumblr.com/
sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 10:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. Brit's mom is going to 'stay' in her, uh is he her boyfriend? I guess. (he's SO old though O_o Brit's momma is 48 and this guy is 61... ) In his apartment.. ANYWHO...
2. He was all depressed this morning, I was like, "awh, he's gonna miss his Momma xD<3" and he was all "No. No, not her. Her voice makes me want to cut off my own arm. It's I don't want Louie to go! *slams head against pillow*" It was even sadder because, Louie was in bed, and when he said her name she popped up and went to lick him and he was like "MOTHER F*&^%%&%%rguK, YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT WORSE! * X'DDD
3. Louie is a Nine-year-old female french mastiff YES, A DOG. Huge, Huge, ugly, ugly dog that has been sleeping across my legs for the past few weeks... I'm not much of a dog person. But it was so darn cute.... When I get out of school, I'm going to go to the Humane society (I don't believe in buying puppies, there's too many adult dogs that need homes. and puppy mills really worry me. =/) and adopt him the ugliest dog I can find.
3.5. So, that is my goal for today, find my Puppy a puppy. Wish me luck. O.O
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 10:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. Overcast at 200 feet. That is lowwww.
2. I don't have anywhere to be til 6. But if the weather isn't better by then, Brian and I will have to choose another day to fly. Again.
3. This is the first time I've actually seen my patio. It's been covered in snow since I moved in, haha.
- Kelly -
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 10:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. i miss my baby. <3
2. durham keeps on blowing up my phone, he doesnt understand... D:
3. i don't want to hurt him for stringing him along.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 12:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. Homg, I slept so good. dsfgksdjlghsdflkghj. I really just feel so much better now. Because over the weekend, I didn't sleep good at allllll (probably because I had to sleep on my grandparent's living room floor and they wake up at 5am, no joke. >__>) So I'm glad I finally got caught up on my sleep.
2. I do feel bad though, because I vaguely remember my mom trying to wake me up at like, 7 something this morning. I was supposed to go with her to my cousin's divorce hearing in court, and then go to my mom's doctor appointment with her, because while she was there she wanted to tell her doctor about all the weird symptoms I've been having to see if he could tell her what may be wrong. Oops. :/
3. I feel like writing. Perhaps I'll do that now.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 02:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. I'm so, so, so tired.
2. I wonder if Ciaran is doing his fitness thingy now?...
3. This week is gonna be mental.
My name is Kelly

sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 02:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. Left school early to sort out this dog thing; I've been looking at dogs on Petfinder (I may change my mind when I see them all in person.) but I am very fond of this little gal:
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17765857
2. I wonder if Brit would like her as much as I think I do. =/ She's certainly a 180 from Louie. >_< But, I think he'd like her... I dunno.
3. He likes dogs with those ugly saggy faces. and she certainly doesn't have that.
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 03:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. We actually are going to fly at 6, it's starting to clear up. We'll probably just go to Columbus and back, I don't want to deal with Cleveland's airspace.
2. I'm going to go back to Target one of these days and get a lawn chair for my patio. Now that it's not buried under a foot of snow... x)
3. I'm hungry, I never had a real lunch.
- Kelly -
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 04:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. ^ Awww that dog is extremely cute, Dre. I want it!!!
2. Why are they playing the TV so loud? I'm gonna put an axe through it soon, I swear.
3. No point in trying to sleep, cos that noise wont let me.
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 04:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. I have to leave in less than an hour. I should shower and change.
2. I can't remember if we have a quiz in flight instruction theory tomorrow.
3. That seems rather extreme for them to lower the minimums to 250 hours.
- Kelly -
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 04:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
#1. Aww Dre that Doggie is the cutest<33 is she a dalmatian? she looks like it
#2. Today was actually good for a monday and yesterday wasn't bad either
#3. i wonder when should i put it on, well shes on early for now

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2011 04:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIII
1. I'm gonna do some research and then it's lights out for moi.
2. I'm tempted to give him a text, but I'll leave it for today.
3. Ugh, I've a class tomorrow at 1 and then nothing until 5. I guess I can start an assignment.
My name is Kelly

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.