Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII  
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 04:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
#1. all of a sudden i don't feel like listening to Metal i just feel like drifting off into the unknown
#2. I was gonna get me a strawberry poptart i saw the box early and just knew i'd be eating one today i go downstairs and the box is nowhere to be found total and must utter bs
#3. guess i'll try to search for something else to satisfy the hole in my stomach called hunger and try to also find a movie to watch to keep myself pre-occupied and not completely swallowed by boredom.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 05:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
I told my brother to stop acting like he had a stick shoved up his butt. Those were my exact words too. 8D
I has a Pepsiii~
It's 4:20. lololol

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 06:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
1. i got indian in my family. (:
2. so i just got a new. idk what i was gunna say. D:
3. next text message! ohhh, now i know.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
#1. i think i want to get into art, nothing appeals to me more than being in one room blasting music while creating a masterpiece after masterpiece of my own
#2. I could go for some Chinese right about now
#3. tonight is gonna be a long night unless i find a couple of movies to distract me for a while in between.

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
Uno. I won that debate at lunch.
Dos. I love how she was freaking out in Psych, when it wasn't even a big deal.
Tres. Jeesh. Sometimes I feel so hateful.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
My mom calls me at least two times a day. I think the distance is actually doing us good. We're sorta getting closer this way.
you're as fake as the moans you make. ♥
I'm so out of ittt.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
1.I'm soooooo sick. I was driving home earlier, and i just got so weak, i couldn't keep my eyes open. D; I could have killed everyone in front of me.
2. I think we should go to the hospital actually, because i was fine, 15 hours ago.
3. He shouldn't have gone to work. Plastic factories and deadly stomach flu are not two things that go together.
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
1. We just got robbed.
2. Boo hoo.
3. I'm sad.
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
#1. I hope you feel better Dre, I'm glad your okay though and safe i never want anything bad to happen to you.
#2. i wonder what he'll think
#3. I'm not sure

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
Uno. Bu hao.
Dos. She worries me.
Tres. I'm bringing the party.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
#1. sometimes he doesn't use his head
#2. I just need to remain in that type of energy
#3. I honestly feel unsure about that part

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 08:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
Uno. I should go write something.
Dos. Or read.
Tres. But, I don't want to. That's my problem.

sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 08:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
1. Awh, thank you, Keena. I think I just need to rest a bit. I never want anything bad to happen to you either.<333
2. I think I'll make some tea and take a nap.
3. See ya later Bzoink.<3
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 08:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
Uno. I need to work up the courage to write that on his board.
Dos. Seriously, what do I have to lose. He probably won't even know it's me.
Tres. xD I should check for that picture.

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXII
#1. Your most welcome Dre<3, I want you to be okay and safe i'm glad you are, awwh thank you<33
#2. Kristina your sweeter than a neon peach<333 *cyber hugs*
#3. I'm thirsty

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 51 pages.