Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX  
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I need to download that song.
2. My legs are sore from sitting like this.
3. It's going to be so busy at the Bay today. >.<
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
laurenxlacerate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Fruit loops are delicious today.
2. It's almost my birthdayy.
3. Darth Vader is such a turn on.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work."-Thomas Edison. < 3

Lauren. 15. Taken.
11262010♥ I love you.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Uno. I'm too lazy.
Dos. Alright. I'm going to make that list now. No distractions.
Tres. He'll have to say yes, so. No worries.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 11:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I need to catch up.
2. When I was sneaking around trying to get something to eat in the dark, I stubbed my toe on a stool. >-<
3. I'm thirsty now.. but I don't want to get out of bed again.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 11:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. woke up with big mike at 10, he left at 11:30. :/
2. im on facebook playing hello city. you should help me. :3
3. until we fall.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 12:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I wish she would listen to me. He's such a douche packer. She deserves so much better. He doesn't even like her anymore.
2. Got a call from the Lord saying "hey boy get a sweater right now"
3. Mannnn I wanna see them really bad.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 12:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. It finally warmed up enough for me to scrape that 2 inch thick layer of ice off my front doorstep.
2. Gotta get back to planning this xc flight for my checkride. /: As if they don't know a junior C3 student would know how to do this by now... I've only done it like 20 times by now.
3. I need to be sure to bring my Regulations book to the review board.
- Kelly -
sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 12:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I JUST woke up. Fail.
2. lmao. Brit taped a note to me that says "If loving ewe's is wrong, I don't want to be right" and he drew the Silhouette of a sheep. XDDDD!
3. I'm freezing.
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 12:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Haha aww. ^
2. I am so sick of all the music I have really.
3. I guess I should probably get out of my pjs now before Carrie gets here.
unconscious-real
ity

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 02:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. So, a part of me believes that Jason doesn't like me anymore.
2. Yeah.
3. This sucks. And I'm dubbed as the whiny you-know-what in class. Fantastic.
New account.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 02:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I feel really sick and dizzy all of a sudden... I ate today, so this is a mystery >.<
2. I'm able to go to Nicola's play after all XD I feel really proud when I hear her sing.
3. Thank God he deleted that comment Sean left on my page, who the hell does he think he is?! He doesn't even know me. Anyway, no harm no foul cos I've deleted him from my friends.
My name is Kelly

laurenxlacerate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 02:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I'm eating popcorn. It's pretty delicious.
2. I also came in from shoveling.
3. It's reaaaally cold outside. /:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work."-Thomas Edison. < 3

Lauren. 15. Taken.
11262010♥ I love you.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 03:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I should get going to class soon.
2. Ugh I hate Tuesdays this semester.
3. I wonder how many new people will show up to the meeting tonight. And how many will actually stick with the team.
- Kelly -
laurenxlacerate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 03:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I really want soda.
2. The only thing to drink in this house is water. It's pretty sad.
3. I'm eating a chicken patty sandwich now, I'm so fat. :x

Lauren. 15. Taken.
11262010♥ I love you.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 03:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Maybe I'll write my notes here on my bed. It's cold all the way over at my desk (which is one step away from me, but still..).
2. I hate Wednesdays, it means I have to wake up early.
3. Why are there no notes on Research Methods on Blackboard?!? I'm unable to go to these lectures and if I can't get the notes from the web, I'm basically screwed.
My name is Kelly

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 51 pages.