Topic: Add One Word 7
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Add One Word 7  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:40 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Travelling in Germany is going
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 01:05 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Travelling in Germany is going to
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 01:58 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Travelling in Germany is going to be
grottescadoll

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Travelling in Germany is going to be like
♬The unconscious desire wavers continually.
The glaring color. Within the end, tranquility.
In the waves of light, close the eyes
To concentrate for this moment.
♫♪

Ich schenke dir meine Augen...

》 http://www.formspring.me/mikanseigarnet ☆
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 05:19 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 06:00 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 07:30 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 05:42 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 07:41 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I am
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
grottescadoll

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I am dizzy
♫♪

xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I am dizzy from
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
grottescadoll

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I am dizzy from singing
♫♪

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 10:27 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I am dizzy from singing Opera

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2010 10:49 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
People are dimwitted, mainly when dealing with bananas and buffaloes. Lauren considered traveling around the world with Andy because she wanted him to say romantic phrases. Traveling in Germany is going to be like a magical adventure, so I am dizzy from singing opera to
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.