Topic: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : HOT GUYS LIST!!  
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2007 05:34 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
And here comes the hate mail.

This is pathetic. It's almost hilarious XD
I thought honesty was a good thing?

Haylo, I wasn't the one disagreeing. You were. And you did it in an impolite way. So, re-think what you said and look back. You're the one who needs to lighten up.

And might I just add, I never said I hated you for not liking the damn guy. I was stating my personal opinion. Note that I said "personally" in my other post. Also, just clarifying something; I've hated you from the begining. For annoying the crap out of everyone and ignoring Keri's advice. (double posting...etc). Not for disliking Jonny Depp.

And there really is no need for name calling. I know I'm a bitch and I recognise that. Please don't mail me anymore. All it does is make you look like a complete and utter imbecile.
Sammy Jo
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2007 06:33 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
I was fighting with her through PM for awhile and at this point, my last reply was basically nothing other than, "If I ignore you, will you go away?"

I asked Andy if he'd do something, but he just ignored me, which I pretty much figured he'd do. God forbid he get involved in the community aspect of Bzoink, since we're all just idiots anyway.

Hi, I think I'm in a bad mood.
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 02:31 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Dude. I got mail too. Though by the sound of it mine was nicer than all of yours. However Haylo, the point of this thread is to list off guys that you think are hot and allow others to check them out aswell. If they like them, then they are free to fangirl as much as they please, if they don't like them? They shut up and perhaps offer another sacrifice another option.

I don't want to fight either because quite frankly, I'm sick of the drama 2007 has brought to these forums.

I will leave you with this... You're response was rude and horrid. And as we here at bzoink are just a bunch of freakin' psycho/fuckin' boring retarded bitches who like freakin' manga cartoons and attend kindergarden, perhaps you aren't as nice as you think you are.

Keri, Andy. Feel free to mod. :3
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 02:39 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
I was fighting with her through PM for awhile and at this point, my last reply was basically nothing other than, "If I ignore you, will you go away?"

Yes, I suppose its the better thing to do.
I'm just going to leave it for now.
But if the hate mail continues, I shall retaliate. With my "bitchy" words. XD

"Dude. I got mail too. Though by the sound of it mine was nicer than all of yours."
heh... she is still quite pathetic though. What's the damn point? All it does is make her seem like a complete coward. I really can't be bothered with it anymore. Stresses me out. o__O

Another person to add to the list:
Teh Rawlo <3
Sammy Jo
rawlo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 04:31 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
haha, joo is no good for my ego :roll:
rabbitking

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 05:24 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
wow... forum flaming YAY. i always side with the underdog soooo...
go Haylo, fight the power. if you got hate in your heart, let it out. ummm
sorry, im sad, lonely and bored.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 07:42 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Why does everyone else get hate mail and not me?!

*sad Rora*

Clearly, I need to start being nastier.
rawlo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 09:18 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
na, it's not that, they're just to scared of you :P
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 11:05 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
But that can't be right O___O
I want to be scary! Me want's too! *sits in corner*
Can SammyJo be scary, too?

I can scare away all the annoying pests that seem to flood the forum... actually I seem to be refering to one person only. XD

Wait. I'm annoying, too. I change that. I think. I'll just have to think on it for a few moments. XD YaY???!!!!

Note: I have absolutely no idea what I'm saying. I seem to be making no sense. As usual =( I want to make sense for once. *sighs* T'will never happen. Blah. :shock:
Sammy Jo
rabbitking

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 05:58 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
its ok, its easy to be scary. just do what i do, jump out from corners when someones walking buy screaming random nonescense like "The Doughnuts are eating MY COW!" and then run away. if you fail to scare them then at least you gave someone a good conversation starter.
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2007 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
its ok, its easy to be scary. just do what i do, jump out from corners when someones walking buy screaming random nonescense like "The Doughnuts are eating MY COW!" and then run away

You know, I have done something quite similar to that a few years ago. After I popped out of nowhere and went "RAWWWRRRRR!! I FOUND YOU!!" to these completely random people, they kind of jumped back and then stared at me and... I stared back. Obviously, I failed in being scary LOL Good times XD

Woo, Haha! RabbitKing, you're funny. XD I like you. :D
Sammy Jo
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2007 06:28 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
wow. this is kinda awkward considering all the drama on this thread, but I wuz just watchn Harry Potter 3 last nite, n Draco Malfoy in that movie is SO hott :) I gotta say, I'm a sucker 4 guys w/ blonde hair n an attitude :))
Love cannot accept what it is. Everywhere on earth it cries out against kindness, compassion, intelligence, everything that leads to compromise. Love demands the impossible, the absolute, the sky on fire, inexhaustible springtime, life after death, and death itself transfigured into eternal life.” –Albert Camus
The cruelest lies are often told in silence.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2007 06:36 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
I think Rupert Grint (ron weasely...or however thats spelt) is quite a hottie.
And yes, as I said before, Redheads are just fit. For me anyway. (Or hot. Either way, its considered the same thing) <3

And its proving to be a bit of on obsession for me, too. As most of joo has probably noticed. XD <3

Sammy Jo
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2007 08:08 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Leaping mildly off-topic, in response to rabbitking and SammyJo's advice on being scary...

The best way to make sure no one sits next to you on public transport?
DON'T put your bag on the seat - if the train/bus is crowded, they'll only ask you to move it.
Instead, pat the seat and smile invitingly at them.
Works every time. XDD
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2007 08:33 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
*snort* lmfao 'Rora... that is one of the most hilarious things i've heard recently XD

haha, I love that XD I really should try it sometime.

Sammy Jo
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 7 pages.