Topic: Top three things on your mind XX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top three things on your mind XX  
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 01:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. i'm off to bed guys... night!
2. my jaw hurts. of ALL the things to be hurting right now..
3. I FEEL BETTER! physically and emotionally. and it's all cause of me and dmb and friendly bzoinkers and a little TLC. <3
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 01:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I love how my mother makes it a point to hit me every time she walks past me.
2. I can't take this. I'm so tired of this mental, and here recently, physical abuse.
3. I can't wait 'til my sisters 21st birthday. We'll get our own hotel room for the night, we'll do... other things, and I'll get the release that I so badly need.
3.5. I wish I could be with him. I wish he were here right now to hold me and tell me that everything will be okay. :[
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1 hiiiiiii
2 i'm watching this show about these anorexic twins......scary
3 my bad roommate moves out of my apt tomorrow woooooo
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rveurs
You used to be alright
What happened?
Et cetera, et cetera
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. Hiya Mel. :]
2. -sigh- I feel so lonely. 2 1/2 years without being in a relationship, plus not ever getting to get out of the house, will do that to you.
3. I want to be with him so badddddd. I hate that age is a factor here. Sure, he's 21, but... I don't see how that is necessarily a problem here. After all, I don't have the usual maturity level of a seventeen year old girl. Blahhhh.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
01. I'm sorry, Katy. :[
02. New IM from Jeremy. How lovely.
03. I could marry Breathe Carolina. XD
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. Thanks, Dani. :]
2. Shelbye must have fallen asleep on me... she hasn't texted me back yet. Well, she normally does go to bed around 11, and it is 1:30. xP
3. She needs to shut up. Now.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
01. "CAROLINE! Caroline! All the guys would say she's mighty fine." Hahah, Outkast.
02. "I know you'd like to think your sh** don't stank..." Hahahah.
03. Gawd, I'm hyper and no one is upppp.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:57 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. My brother just took the weirdest pictures to put on Myspace :shock:
2. I found my cat *phew*
3. Aw..we didn't beat the weather record today
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 03:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I got one hour of sleep before I woke up and just laid there for three hours.
2. So I got up and I'm making myself a cup of tea.
3. I wonder if my mom will let me go to Sam's. Do I even want to ? Gah.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 07:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1 leaving for the airport in 11 hours
2 haha i can relate, only 1 hour of sleep
3 must go message that took forever to write then it asked me to log in again ugh annoying
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

You used to be alright
What happened?
Et cetera, et cetera
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 07:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I actually cleaned the house like I was supposed to, for once. I feel really bad; I've been slacking on my job of cleaning the house everyday, yet my dad has been paying me the same amount, regardless. I need to stop doing that, because I'm basically just taking advantage of him.
2. I need to stop being so daggum lazy.
3. Ugh, I freaking hate the low-carb diet. It drains you of practically all your energy for the first two weeks. :|
3.5. I need to shower. Although, I'm debating on whether I should go to bed now, or try to stay up. But, knowing me, I'll end up trying to stay awake until tonight, and I'll end up falling asleep around 5 PM, wake up at 3 AM, and my sleep schedule will be more screwed up than usual. Blargh.
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 08:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1 hmm maybe you can take like a 4 hour nap so you can get to sleep tonight not too early not too late
2 i have no idea what im watching
3 waiting for the soymilk to unfreeze...ugh
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

You used to be alright
What happened?
Et cetera, et cetera
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 09:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I really would like to do something fun today. If only I know what to do.
2. I could go swimming over the lake, but will Lydia be to tired to go with me? She always seems really tired and she is a young girl. I don't think it's right for her to be this tired.
3. Grr, maybe I can go over Tab's. She said she was going to call me but never did.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
rudieinsilks

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 12:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I am craving cucumber slices and ranch to dip them in. Wouldn't that taste AWESOME right now? I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time I was hotwalking this morning!

2. Amanda might just be one of the coolest people ever.

3. Cory confuses me...
I'm Rudie, Bzoink's one and only jockey!

Quote Of The Now: "Time will wash away the wounds you feel today, and I will stay here with you and make sure you're okay."--800 Octane
Current City: Lexington, KY
Current Music: Placebo
Current Events: Opening day at Keeneland Race Course!
Currently Wanting: more tea!

ATTENTION: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE JOCKEY

jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 12:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1 so tired
2 so tired
3 so tired.
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

You used to be alright
What happened?
Et cetera, et cetera
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>