Topic: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]  
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 10:35 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Now I'm hopin' just a little bit stronger, holdin' out just a little bit longer; I'll be fine, I swear, I'm just gone beyond repair."

vs.

"This jeaous actress has a habit of making things sound way too tragic."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 10:37 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Now I'm hopin' just a little bit stronger, holdin' out just a little bit longer; I'll be fine, I swear, I'm just gone beyond repair."

vs

"shush girl, shut your lips, do the hellen keller, and talk with your hips."

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

"Money talks when people need shoes and socks - steady, boys, I'm thinkin' she needs me."

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
danceit-allout13

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 11:00 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

"truth be told, i miss you. truth be told i'm lying.:
--isabellaemiechheille

&&why won't you just dance with me?

&&the quietest kid in the room may simply be waiting for...(you).

&&make your own wishes, not someone elses.
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

"I'm hanging by a moment here with you, letting go of all I've held onto, I'm standing here until you make me move, hanging by a moment here with you.

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:40 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I'm hanging by a moment here with you, letting go of all I've held onto, I'm standing here until you make me move, hanging by a moment here with you."

Vs.

"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire. I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames have gotten out of control."
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xxmirandafacexx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:42 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire. I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames have gotten out of control."

vs

"The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue.
Just boiling in my blood.
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are,
If you're a man at all.
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own.
(I'm screaming, "I love you so.")
On my own.
(My thoughts you can't decode)"
I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander out where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:43 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
If you're a man at all.
On my own.
On my own.

Vs.

"Shush girl, shut your lips. Do the Hellen Keller, and talk with your hips."
xxmirandafacexx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:45 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
If you're a man at all.
On my own.
On my own.

vs

"I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone"
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:48 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's f-cked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone"

Vs.

"I'm here again, a thousand miles away from you, a broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am. I've tried so hard... thought I could do this on my own. I've lost so much along the way. Then I see your face; I know I'm finally yours. I find everything I thought I lost before. You call my name, I come to you in pieces, so you can make me whole."
xxmirandafacexx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:50 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I'm here again, a thousand miles away from you, a broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am. I've tried so hard... thought I could do this on my own. I've lost so much along the way. Then I see your face; I know I'm finally yours. I find everything I thought I lost before. You call my name, I come to you in pieces, so you can make me whole."

vs

"Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me"
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:52 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

Vs.

"I'll never be the same, I'm caught inside the memories, the promises of yesterdays, and I belong to you. I just can't walk away, 'cause after loving you, I can never be the same. And how can I pretend I never knew you... like it was all a dream?"
xxmirandafacexx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:54 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I'll never be the same, I'm caught inside the memories, the promises of yesterdays, and I belong to you. I just can't walk away, 'cause after loving you, I can never be the same. And how can I pretend I never knew you... like it was all a dream?"

vs

"High rise, veins of the avenue
Bright eyes and subtle variations of blue
Everywhere is balanced there like a rainbow above you
Street lights glisten on the boulevard
And cold nights make staying alert so hard
For heavens sake, keep me awake so I wont be caught off guard
Clearly I am a passerby but Ill find a place to stay
Dear pacific day, wont you take me away?"
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:56 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

Vs.

"Our days are numbered by nights on too many rooftops. They said we're wasting our lives. But, oh, at least we know, that if we die, we lived with passion. They said we'd burn so bright, we'll burn this city and go.
xxmirandafacexx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2009 03:59 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Our days are numbered by nights on too many rooftops. They said we're wasting our lives. But, oh, at least we know, that if we die, we lived with passion. They said we'd burn so bright, we'll burn this city and go."

vs

"Five A.M. on the bathroom floor from the night before.
Do you find me dreadful?
What a shame such a sad disgrace,
Such a pretty face,
But she's not regretful.

Am I beautiful?
Am I usable?

It's killing time again.
Put on your face and let's pretend,
These killing lights won't kill us all again."
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 22 pages.