Topic: Anonymous Letter
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Anonymous Letter  
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 03:08 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A,

It has been over two years, and you still annoy me. You need to quit trying to communicate with me, I'll never be yours again. You were the worst I have ever had, and you..I really do hate you. You caused me nothing but pain in our relationship, and I am glad we split. I got over it, yet you break up with every girlfriend you get because you are supposedly still in love with me. That is wrong. Just please get over it. And leave me alone.

-C.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 03:18 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A

I really can not stop thinking about you, i've been so distracted lately and I simply can't wait for tomorrow. I've waited for so long..

lots and lots and lots of love

meeeee
Nickname: Burdock

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 03:21 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
M,
WHHYYY does everything have to be sooo complicated with you?!?!?!? Why cant you just give me the freedom i want and leave all the bad things alone! Life isnt perfect, stop being a control freak and let me LIVE!!

-H

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 03:45 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A

I don't know why I ever was your best friends, i've never felt as bad in my entire life, my parents thought I had something wrong with me, looking back I probably did, and it was all down to you. I've moved on, it was hard but it was for the better, i'm so pleased with where I am now and where are you? exactly.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 03:47 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A-

I knew you'd guess, so don't tell, mmkay? ;] You probably will anyway. Byagh. You frustrating little toadstool. Or big toadstool.

-Willow
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 04:04 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
M-

There is something I have been meaning to tell you. Everytime I try, I get nervous. Here it goes. I am still dating him. I'm sorry, but you cannot tell me to leave him. I wish you would just give him a chance and meet him, he is amazing. You cannot run my life like this, sorry to say.

-C

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
T-
im over it. i now realized what we had was nothing. thank you for wasting my time, and sorry for wasting yours.
-H

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 02:53 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A,

This isn't just making me mad. It's making us all mad.
Do you not see the numbers next to it? That's right.
You should not have done this. What were you thinking?

- S.
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 05:47 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A,

8 months have gone by already - can you believe it? 8. whole. months.
And you're worse off now than you were before.
You've changed a lot in the days we have not spoken to each other,
and I was surprised to see someone I barely recognized when you dropped in today.

When I heard what was happening, I wasn't so shocked ...
I kind of thought that maybe all your commitments would be too great for you to handle, but I always wished you luck; I think you should know that.
If nothing else, I always wished you the best.
Through all the silence, through everything you did that made me want to turn my back entirely, and through every comment I know you've made behind my back, I've always. always. always. sent you good wishes.

In about May / June, it will have been a year.
That blows my mind, but keep living life your way ... after all, it seems to be working swell. *~*sarcasm*~*

Signed,
M.

[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 05:54 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
Dear A,
I don't even know you. Why are you doing this to me? I really do not understand it. I really just don't know. That's all I'm saying.
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 06:01 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A,

Just because I get angry & rant about Courtney Love, doesn't mean I want you to stop talking to me.
So I flipped out a little bit - big deal.
Say something like, "Slow down, killer" or some other joke.
Stop making me start all these conversations.
If what you said to me on the phone this weekend was true - then why do you still talk to me?
Honestly, I don't purposefully do this to you.
Things just happen; you know how I am.
Or maybe you don't & that's where I'm wrong & missing everything.
Do you know me like I think you do?

- S.

Just call me Cobra. (:
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 06:04 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
Dearest A

I reaaally enjoyed yesterday, and i'm sure you did too, I hate to sound like i'm pestering too much but I would actually quite like to see you sometime SOON, idk are you just trying to play cool? yet when were together I have to slow you down. Your so confusing...i'm so confused....I just want to go to sleep in your arms..that is all.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 06:07 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A-

I had a dream about you last night, and from what I've told you that means a hell of a lot. I wonder why you don't treat her like you did me? Is there something there? I hope not, but then you are rather good at hiding your feelings.. Please don't do anything to further this. :/

-W
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 06:10 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
A,

I've promised myself to stop thinking of you. But I think of you every day. You just...It's so hard to put into words how much I loved you.
I looked up to you as if you were my mother. & in some cases, you were. You were there for me more than my own mother.
This is month four of the second year & I don't know what to do. If you look up the word "mess" in the dictionary, you'd find a picture of me. I...I just can't cope without you here. Where did you go? Why is it so hard for me to move on with your loss as a friend? I don't get it.

- S.

Just call me Cobra. (:
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 06:55 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter
M, D, L-

I can't take it anymore. You guys make my life so miserable. I hate living with you, to be honest. I'm sorry for being so cold, but you have put me in the state of mind. I am moving out. You cannot tell me I can't, I am of age to make that decision for myself. You may think I am doing this because I am spoiled, but you are wrong. I hate dealing with your constant screaming at me, and the fact that you never appreciate me makes it that much worse. So, farewell. If you wish to talk, you know where I will be. Oh, an don't take this ouot on mamaw, it was my chouce..not hers.

-C

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.