Topic: The last thing you bought was ___
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : The last thing you bought was ___  
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2008 09:47 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Eggnog, milk, eggs, and coffee creamer
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2008 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Giant Nerds...yummy

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
elfalienvampire

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2008 01:57 AM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Mountain Dew Livewire and a Cosmic Brownie, because I'm just totally health-conscious like that. :P
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2008 05:19 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
A delicious school lunch -sarcasm- of nachos and soggy french fries.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2008 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
My groceries.

1 pint semi-skimmed milk, 4 litres of orange and mango squash, 2 packs Walkers salt'n'vinegar crisps, a jar mayonnaise, a loaf of bread, 8 chicken breast steaks and 6 wholewheat pitta breads, in case anyone was wondering!

On the way to the supermarket I bought some purple suede heels from New Look, though. And two pairs of tights - grey woolly ones and purple ones. :)
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2008 10:49 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Heh...

"Feminine needs."

My name is Wendy.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 05:10 AM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
stamps
msemo

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 08:06 AM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Two NOS energy drinks && a pack of Elixer 5 gum.

Don't crush my heart.

By the way, the name's Brianna. :]
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 09:35 AM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Laundry detergent

My name is Wendy.
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 10:30 AM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
I pitched in for some pepperoni pizza.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 01:32 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Garlic Bread
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 02:11 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Animal Crossing for Game Cube and a Chicken Quesedilla.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 02:16 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
Guitar picks and a guitar strap.

My name is Wendy.
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2008 05:18 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
giant hershey's bar. :)
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2008 02:39 PM         Subject: RE: The last thing you bought was ___
A Chi-Eggnog-Peppermint-Latte. :]
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 14 pages.