Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe I finally got to watch Hamilton! Even though I still haven't seen it live yet, seeing the proshot with the original Broadway cast on Disney+ is the next best thing!
2. I'm gonna be getting a new computer in a few days.
3. It was weird to have not seen any fireworks this year.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to make a list of things that I need for my new house for when I move in. Not furniture or anything like that, although I should probably do that too, but a comprehensive list of food ingredients that are necessary basics.

2. I'm totally anxious about moving into my new place. To me, the sooner the better, although I understand that it needs to be finished before I move in. I'm just so excited!

3. Last night, because I haven't been alone in a house in three years, since I last had an apartment by myself, was the first night since I've been truly alone. I woke up every hour on the hour, totally afraid that someone was in the house. I even slept with a sharp pen just in case I'd need to use it for poking someone's eye out. Pens can be dangerous, too! It's just... I was so scared. The last time I lived by myself did not end well. However, I lived through the night, and I'm totally excited to do it again tonight! Also, I need sleep.... 8)
https://marmoseticwolves.org
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I found out about a care home for the elderly, where some residents are looking for penpals. I want to write to one of them, but don't know which one.

2. I have heartburn, and it's uncomfortable.

3. A mug of hot chocolate seems like a good idea.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I would be dead without music.

2. My feet are killing me.

3. I just need to get away. >_<
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. One of my best friends has a significant birthday coming up next week, and I have no idea what to give to her as a gift.

2. My cat looks so frigging adorable right now.

3. I'm tired.
KMP x
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm glad I got my new computer today.
2. It was really hot today, and it's supposed to be really hot tomorrow. I'm gonna try to go out in the morning before it gets too bad cause I have to mail some stuff at the post office.
3. It feels weird to not be traveling this summer to visit any extended family (other than my parents) considering I travel essentially every year.
Savannah (she/her)
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Part of me feels like I should break this habit of getting work done late at night, but on the other hand, I'm a total night owl and it's when I'm the most focused and productive.
2. I really regret having fast food for dinner. I've felt like utter crap for several hours now. I had some peppermint tea to try to settle my stomach, but it hasn't helped much.
3. I can't wait for summer to be over.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The production of Matilda that I'm on costumes for had originally been rescheduled (from early April) to this weekend, but (as of now) is postponed again til fall. I really miss it and hope it doesn't have to get postponed yet another time...
2. I hope my new stickers come in the mail today.
3. I went out first thing this morning cause I wanted to get out before it was really hot, but it was already almost 90 degrees before 10 AM.
Savannah (she/her)
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm upset because the pens I ordered back in May have not arrived yet from the shop on Etsy, and I'm pretty sure it's because I ordered them from China during a pandemic. Ugh... they were so cute, too! I just... don't know what to do, and I keep hoping they'll get here, but I should probably just contact Etsy and see if I can get a refund. It sucks. As an avid pen-collector, lesson learned.

2. As the days pass, I'm becoming more and more anxious to move into my house. It was supposed to be done a week ago, but more and more stuff either isn't getting done or gets piled on top of what is already there to get done. I'm just... stressed, I guess, and needing my own place to disappear into. I also desperately need a place to work, a way to see how all of the stuff I have for the place reacts in the space, and... there's just so much I don't know how to express it in words. If my emotion was a noise, though, it would be this: kdjflsjkljsaljfdddidididid!!!arrrrrrrghdlkjwa!

3. For the past few nights, I've been listening to pop music on Apple Music's radio feature. I'm really enjoying it, but what I'm enjoying more is that I finally switched to listening to rock on it, and it's putting me in a super relaxed mood after the funk I've been in all day.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Today I finally ate in a restaurant for the first time since early March! My friend and I were the only people sitting inside there, so we didn't have to worry about being too close to other people, which was nice.

2. I'm glad that a lot of people are buying the Broadway earrings I've been making!

3. My mom had a similar experience to yours - she also bought something online from China and it took like 3 months to arrive...
Savannah (she/her)
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
^^ That makes me feel better about the pens, then!

1. I need to write the news entry for my website, Marmosetic Wolves, because there are so many new things to see and do there now. It's kind of ridiculous. I even have more prints in my Etsy shop, and all the prices are updated as well as the descriptions. No matter how much I have to do, it kind of freaks me out knowing I have that much to do.

2. I cannot wait for my hair cut tomorrow! It's my first hair cut since Covid started. I'm going to get a ton of layers put in and maybe even bangs to shape my face. I may have to walk there and back, but it's good exercise and I really like my stylist!

3. I want pasta.... Better yet, I want gnocchi....
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It makes me sad thinking about how the world is now, and then thinking back to how 1 year ago at this time YPC was in the Dominican Republic, 2 years ago they were in Japan, and 3 years ago they were in Spain. This is the first time in ages that they can't tour anywhere this summer, and they haven't even had any in person rehearsals/performances since March...
2. I went to try to mail a pair of my earrings to Australia but the shipping was gonna cost $17. I didn't realize the person buying them was international or that it was gonna cost that much, so I messaged her seeing if she wants to cover it; otherwise I'll just send a refund.
3. I'm hungry, but I don't feel motivated to cook...
Savannah (she/her)
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It feels very weird for baseball season to be just now starting in July. At least they were able to get a partial season in this year, even if it's in empty stadiums.
2. I'm amazed by how huge all of our outdoor potted flowers have gotten, especially considering how hot it's been lately.
3. I hope I can reschedule my neuro-otologist appointment up in Baltimore. It's about 2 hours away, so if I can get a mid-day appointment instead of an 8 a.m. appointment, then I won't have to get a hotel.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I bought some cute stationery and stickers to write some letters to my sisters as a fun little cute thing to do in lockdown. If anyone here would like a letter from me, let me know! Reminder I am in Australia so there's no obligation to write back. I just like sending things in the mail :3
2. I have a silly meeting in about 15 minutes with a coworker who lives on the other side of the world and I'm feeling quite nervous about it because I feel like he's going roast me about things that are out of my control. I don't know if he realises these decisions were made on short notice for me too, not just him...
3. At least after the meeting I can cook up some chicken I have marinating and have a nice, hot shower.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I hope the bundle of playbills I ordered comes in the mail today. It's been over a week since I bought them.
2. I love The Prince of Egypt musical cast recording!
3. I'm thinking about getting a pizza for dinner.
Savannah (she/her)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next>>
You're at 29 of 31 pages.