Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2017 10:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I've got a lot of work to do today. I'm hoping I can get it all done.
2. I'll take my lunch break at 2, I think. I'm not very hungry at the moment.
3. I can't forget to pick up my dry cleaning on the way home.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jun 2017 02:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm so sorry for your loss Ari
2. I'm still having the same stomach issue as last night and it's not getting any better
3. I am going to have to make a doctor's appointment tomorrow
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2017 03:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm feeling super nervous this evening. Sometimes GAD gets the best of me and there's nothing you can really do to get it to settle down, except wait.
2. I don't think it helps that nervousness and excitement make me feel very similar bodily sensations, and my anxiety is heavily rooted in somatic symptoms.
3. I wonder where I left my water bottle.
navmav117

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2017 03:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. He got stuck with such a crappy schedule this month. Only 13 days off, lots of super early flights, an overnight in that trash hole that is Reno...
2. Maybe I'll wash and wax the truck tomorrow.
3. That's weird, that posting for the ATC job I applied to was taken down, but now it's back up. Might as well re-apply.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2017 11:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't wait to go to Detroit in September. Staying at the Marriott hotel in Detroit. I'm so excited!
2. Can't wait to go to Shady Maple this weekend. I've heard great things about it.
3. Lots of great things coming up! And I'm talking to my baby CJ again. <3 :)
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2017 04:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm having a super rough night. I really need to be in bed but I am crying I miss my mommy so much :(
2. my stomach hurts
3. I really don't want to go to this graduation party tomorrow but I said I would and I'm obligated. I just don't feel up to it.
lilprincess

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't seem to get my mind off him.
2. I think I'm in love...with my best guy friend.
3. p.s. nooo I'm not obsessed ..lol
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. That recipe was really good, I'm going to copy it down.
2. He gets so weird about this... I don't get it.
3. The cookout yesterday was so much fun.
navmav117

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Guess I'm going to Baltimore now. As long as I get out of LA. And it's on Brian's flight so that's nice.
2. What a terrible design for a terminal gate.
3. I got sunburnt yesterday. Ugh.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm exausted but my anxiety level is super high at the moment and I can't calm down.
2. I'm so thirsty and my mouth and throat are so dry. I need to go downstairs and get a drink.
3. I really want a certain fan fiction to be updated on this NASCAR site
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Thank God Cody is out of the hospital. I missed him so much.
2. I probably should get up and get ready.
3. I love yogurt especially those Greek 100 Whips!
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

pinklilliespassi
on

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. This is such beautiful weather for Winter here.
2. The sun is shining, I might go outside and read a book on the outdoor swing.
3. I love him.
Live | Love | Believe
navmav117

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. That was a fun trip. I need to go with him on these day-and-a-half long layovers more often.
2. I am beyond exhausted. I want to go to bed but my sleep pants are still in the dryer.
3. I was thinking of going hiking on Friday but it's going to be too hot.
roxy-ryan

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I am a little nervous about tomorrow but hoping it all goes well and I end up employed :)

2. I feel like sleep but it's only 6pm

3. HUNGRY!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with HBO's 'Girls' & AMC's The Walking Dead

So self obsessed with my mascara and mistakes
Vanity's like a funeral and everyone's at my wake

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm so tired but I can't sleep. What else is new? UGH I will sleep well into the afternoon when I finally fall asleep and I hate doing that
2. I'm thirsty
3. I really need to make that appointment today and a different one too
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next>>
You're at 29 of 50 pages.