Topic: What are you reading right now?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books : What are you reading right now?  
bieberlover143

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2011 06:43 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Its not summer without you(:
Jenny Han;
We met , we talked, we liked , we called, we texted, we dated, we commited, i loved, you cheated, were done, you`re deleted .

im a n d r e a óż

xvanessarx

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2011 03:37 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Unwind-Neal Shusterman
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2011 04:32 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Lunar Park
- Bret Easton Ellis
Nickname: Burdock

lasthope

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Aug 2011 01:09 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness. (Franz Kafka)

Follow me on Tumblr: http://e-lsewhere.tumblr.com
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Aug 2011 10:22 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Beastly by Alex Flinn.

That's one of my favorite books Danielle. (:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2011 06:19 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Oct 2011 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The Witch of Blackbird Pond, by Elizabeth George Speare.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2011 02:26 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Call of the Wild ~Jack London
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2011 04:12 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Secret Vampire by L. J. Smith.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2011 12:17 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
A portrait of the Young Man as an Artist
by James Joyce
My name is Kelly

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2012 05:53 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The Great Gatsby.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2012 08:02 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
^ I really liked Gatsby. :D

Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd, edited by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci.

It makes me chuckle. A lot.

fairlybrokendora

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2012 01:14 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins.
Just in case you care to look at some of my work(;
For some of my stories(:
http://storywrite.com/Lemonpinkie
http://www.fictionpress.com/~lemonpinkie

For my photography(:
http://oohdumkayla.deviantart.com/
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2012 07:23 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2012 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
My name is Kelly

Forum Index : Entertainment : Books

Page: < 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next>>
You're at 28 of 30 pages.