Topic: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.  
weatherwarden

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:19 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
My city is the hottest place in NZ right now, and today is easily the hottest day of summer so far. So glad I went jogging this morning before the temperature went insane.
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:55 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I decided to re-read a book that was one of my favourites as a child. I bought my sister a copy of the same book for Christmas, since she told me she'd never read it, but had always wanted to. And I thought I'd re-read it so that we could have a chat about it when we video call.
KMP x
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:01 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I watched an episode of The Queen's Gambit after dinner.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I bought a new coffee mug.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:09 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
The new baking dish I bought was delivered a few days ago, and I'm going to make black bean enchiladas in it for dinner tonight.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:34 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
We got a new sandwich toaster.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:42 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
my neighbor is getting on in her years so she asked me to start walking her dog once a week which I gladly agreed to. he’s a white fluffy kind of dog and he’s really gentle and sweet.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:47 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I got Thai food for dinner
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
It's pretty hot here, 38 degrees C.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:09 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I have had Taylor Swift's new album on repeat all day.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

weatherwarden

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:11 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I got sent the wrong item in an online order, I emailed them, they emailed back to tell me they would ship me the correct item plus let me keep the wrong one I received. I then got the shipping email for the replacement shortly after :) Good customer service!
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:03 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
We had a fair amount of snow today where I live.
KMP x
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I received a late Christmas card and some stickers in the mail, from an online friend. :)
KMP x
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:41 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I've been in a low mood today. I think the dreariness of winter is starting to get to me. I can't wait for spring.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:37 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I spent time outdoors today in the sunshine with my pets, that was nice.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next>>
You're at 28 of 30 pages.