Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. ^ i really admire you for speaking out about what happened to you. i think this is a great little safe space for us to speak our truths. i hope you get justice, or at the very least your heart and soul heals.
2. my friend and i did a stream together and it was really fun, i can't wait to do it again.
3. damn i'm so hungry tonight but i have no snacks, i need to go to the store.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Everyday feels like the same.
2. I am sick of feeling crappy. I am taking more care of myself but I still feel weird.
3. Mentally I am so drained I feel terrible.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm watching the latest season of The Simpsons and it's actually super funny. Some of the newer seasons (around 25?) really lost me, so it's good to see the writing got better recently.
2. Yesterday my boyfriend and I made some magnets for the fridge out of oven-bake clay, it was really fun.
3. I need to pack for the trip today.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. it’s been really good to see my roommate lately. he was living with his parents for a while but he’s back now. he’s so much fun to hang out with, we always get along and have a good time. he really gets me.
2. it’s really cold in my bedroom for some reason.
3. i have so many games to pick from i never know what to play.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The tinnitus in my left ear has been a lot worse the past few days. Normally my tinnitus is a combo of static and humming/beeping noises, but now I'm getting an electrical sparking noise in my left ear. I'm pretty sure it's yet another symptom of my jaw/neck/spinal problems... I can't wait til my physical therapist and massage therapist open back up.
2. I need to mix up more taco seasoning. I don't think I have enough left in the jar for making tacos tonight.
3. I like my new dual-monitor setup, but now I don't have any room on my desk for my terrarium.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks til Hamilton comes to Disney Plus! The trailer just came out tonight!
2. I have only one week left in Ithaca, but I'm excited to go back to Vermont cause it's easier for me to get out there, cause I live close to downtown.
3. My mom made some yummy tiramisu for Father's Day.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Yay! We get to go back to skills.
2. I really hope my interview goes well tomorrow.
3. I wish CJ lived closer I keep saying it.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I went to my uncle's funeral today and it was a really nice service. It was also good to see a few people from my family for the first time since all the restrictions started.
2. I can't believe how much I drove in the last two days.
3. My fingers have been so sore lately. I spend too much time typing I think.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I still haven't heard back from my friend about whether or not he'll be able to join the AoE game that Brian and my brother and I are going to be playing later this evening. He's two time zones west of here so he might still be at work.
2. I should spend a few hours tomorrow on finishing the rest of the videos for the online course I've been taking.
3. I kind of want to cut my hair short-ish again.
- Kelly -
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. i want to get another cat. i used to have two when i lived with my roommates last year but they belonged to the house more than anything. then my roommate took them with her when she moved out with her boyfriend. i really miss them and i would love to have a furry companion to hang out with and a dog would be too much work.
2. i went for a run today for the first time in a long time. i don't know why i stopped... it's such a good way to clear my head.
3. i'm so glad my roommate decided to stay and not move out.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I was at Choral Music Experience at Ithaca College this week for the final time. I've gotten somewhat more used to not having it happen anymore than I was say 2 or 3 years ago, but I'm still really sad about it. Obviously under the current circumstances it wouldn't happen this year regardless, so I guess it's good that it was clear all along that they aren't doing it anymore. But it still makes me really sad and I miss being there and everyone involved so much...
2. I hope I can watch the first showing of the YPC virtual spring concert tomorrow night - it's mainly just for the singers and their families but they're giving me permission to watch it, ahead of a later showing for the general public. But I'm heading back to Vermont tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be there in time to see it, or if we'll still be driving.
3. It's only 5 days till I get to watch Hamilton on Disney+!
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I joined an online group this afternoon, to look for penpals. Nobody has responded to my post in the group yet, which is kind of bothering me. I always have this kind of fear of not being accepted, not fitting in, not being liked.

2. I don't think I ate enough for dinner, I should have had some more of the pizza.

3. I'll probably go to bed shortly.
KMP x
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe it's been 5 whole years since we recorded Music Changes the World with Jim Papoulis (the composer) at CME. It was such an incredible opportunity to be part of the world premiere!
2. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend tomorrow, we haven't seen each other in over 3 and a half months.
3. Less than 2 days til Hamilton comes to Disney+!
Savannah (she/her)
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My grandfather is in the hospital because he'd fallen off the toilet and bonked his head, which had given him a brain bleed. He's doing much better, but he has to go to rehab. I feel like a terrible granddaughter because hospitals freak me out so much they give me the shakes, but... I do sit in the parking garage when Ma visits him. It's just super, super hard not to feel at least a little guilty. No matter whether I'm told that I'm being practical or not, I still wish I was brave enough to see him. Of course, the flipside of that is that if I were to enter the ICU and have a seizure, they'd probably think I needed my own treatment, which isn't exactly true. So yeah... that's happening.

2. I can't wait to make toast, eggs, and bacon this morning. I'm totally going all out for the most important meal of the day. I'll probably put some garlic and onion in with the salt, pepper, and milk for the eggs. And, baking the bacon in a pan is always the best way to make bacon... in my opinion.

3. I can't wait to go for my walk today. It's beautiful, sunny, and warm outside... but hopefully it won't be too warm! I'm totally missing forty-degree days, but there's nothing I can do about that but wait for my favorite seasons to come. Besides, Ithaca literally has a three-month summer and a nine-month winter. I totally live in the perfect place.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. ^ I'm jealous of your long winters you get up there! I used to live up in Ohio near Lake Erie and I miss getting tons of snow.
2. My birds need to get their nails trimmed, but I have a really tough time trying to do it myself because they're so squirmy, and thanks to covid-19, their vet is still only seeing animals that are sick or having an emergency. If they don't open up for regular appointments soon, I'm going to have to take them to a different vet for the time being.
3. Some of our neighbors are going bonkers with firworks. Like setting off professional-size mortars. It's insane.
- Kelly -
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next>>
You're at 28 of 31 pages.