Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. UGH every since Sunday night my throat has been burning and a dry burn, raw feeling , just AWFUL and nothing is helping. I think its allergies now too, because my nose just started running a little while ago.
2. I didn't even post a Facebook status after the Daytona 500 on Sunday and that's bothering me a little bit, but my thoughts and emotions on the win and a few other things about it are mixed and just all over the place.
3. I am so glad NASCAR season has started and Indycar season is finally starting in 19 days, the only bad thing with Indycar season is that there's only 1 race in March, then they have a month off until the 2nd race of the season in April. I LOVE racing.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate working at night because I always feel like I'm wasting the day before I go. I just sit around thinking about having to go to work later and it sucks. At least my work weeks have slowly transitioned back to Monday-Friday. Having the weekends off is the best.
2. I better get up and put this stuff away. I'll get a snack and make a cup of tea while I'm there.
3. I want to play some video games today. We really should go back to the old place and get his game consoles.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I love rain!
2. I love Jesus.
3. I'm thankful I'm feeling better and am on the road to recovery! :) God is good!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm feeling tired and sleepy. I might have an energy drink before I go to work, even though I run the risk of being awake all night.
2. I'm going to finish writing a few more posts here then go back to playing video games. It's been a good day today and I haven't felt like I've wasted most of it.
3. I felt productive today while jotting down my ideas for an upcoming project.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I must have done something wonky with my hand because it feels strained.
- I need to find out tomorrow if this week will be my last on second shift. I think he will be fine to finish up training by the end of this week so hopefully I can just pop into third next week.
- Eliminating soda from my diet has been the biggest help of all. I never thought I'd be able to completely cut it out, but it's been easier this time than any other time I've tried it. In fact, the only thing I've been drinking other than water is wine on the weekends.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wonder how long Brian's appointment will take. I remember it went pretty quickly last year.
2. This is going to be a long drive home today. At least it's not freezing rain anymore.
3. Being at this little airport brings back so many memories. This is where Miles and Jeff and I had to divert our formation flight to when we were ferrying the planes up to Michigan. I miss those days so much.
- Kelly -
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. God is good.
2. I'm recovering.
3. I'm not going to let people walk on me this year.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's been a good day. I should make an effort to get up early more often, but I still need my sleep-ins from time to time.
2. He'll be home from work in a few hours and then we'll go down to IKEA to get a few pieces of furniture. That's where all our money goes these days, but I suppose it's a necessity of adulthood, hmmmmm.
3. I've been awake for four hours and still haven't eaten anything so I'll get up and make breakfast as soon as I finish this post.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so stressed out and so sick and worried and in a lot of pain and I want to cry, in fact I have. A lot. Hoping and praying that all will be ok. Physical pain and sickness (fibromyalgia attack and horrible strep throat) and worrying about others close to me who are having problems.
2. I wish I didn't have to tell the people on the phone that call the same thing 5 times before they listen to me.
3. I wish I could get some sleep, my my insides are shaking and I'm sick and in pain. Hopefully the 2 races that are on today (double header with trucks and xfinity series) are able to distract me for a little while at least.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope you feel better Christina!
2. I'm totally ready for all this rain to go away.
3. I've been so overworked lately but we got some new people in my department and they're mostly done being trained, so hopefully my life goes back to being a little less crazy now.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thank you Hannah. I appreciate it.
2. My sides are killing me. They hurt soooo bad.
3. I hope the rain holds off and they can race at Atlanta tomorrow. As for today, I'm very happy with who won the truck race, but not happy with who won the XFINITY race (mostly just because a Cup driver won the XFINITY race).
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2018 12:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Sending you hugs and healing vibes, Christina. Hope you're feeling better by the next time you post.
2. We've been out spending our hard earned money all morning, but I feel productive and it was all stuff we needed. I hate spending money and I'm still learning to accept that making money to spend it is just a fact of life. I'm just always so poor and always have been my entire life, and I want to really start saving but my money ends up going towards random stuff, even if I recognise that they're needs and not wants. Bleh. Money is the worst.
3. Anyway, we're home now. I'm going to play The Sims for the rest of the afternoon because I got new batteries for my wireless mouse.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2018 12:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish I could get some sleep.
2. God is good.
3. I wish my symptoms would go away.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’ve just finished breakfast so I’m back to work now. I’m doing well and I think I’m on track. I don’t want to overthink it though, I easily get stressed when deadlines are looming.
2. I can’t wait until those yoghurts are on special at the stores again. They’re kinda expensive when they’re normal price.
3. When I get home, I’m gonna heat up some veggie burgers for lunch, prepare some veggie hotdogs for the week and clean up the entire kitchen and living room.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to be better about taking my multivitamin every day. I forget too often.
2. It's usually really nice having old people as upstairs neighbors, but their grandkids are visiting this weekend so I can hear lots of commotion up there.
3. I shouldn't be worrying so much about all of that. I'm sure it'll end up being fine.
~ Hannah
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next>>
You're at 27 of 49 pages.