Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2020 12:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I've been so hyperfocused on reading this evening that I completely forgot to load and start the dishwasher.
2. I need to come up with a better spreadsheet for tracking P&L and rate of return on my stock trades.
3. I'm going to eventually give myself a freakin back injury if I don't stop using my laptop on the couch.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. ^^ My tattoos get super itchy too! I don't know if it's normal or what, but my friend who studied nursing says it's got something to do with your body's resources just coming to check it out. The ink is technically a foreign object. It means your body is working the way it's supposed to, but it's annoying as heck :D
2. Speaking of tattoos... I have my next one booked in for July. It was supposed to be in April but that obviously wasn't allowed. I'm glad my tattoo artist was able to book me in so soon after re-opening.
3. I'm really glad I took the day off work to chill out. I have a lot of work to do within myself to handle the stress I've been dealing with lately. It comes from me.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's the first day of June which normally would be the start of pride playbills on Broadway, but Broadway is still shut down, so no pride playbills this year :(
2. I sold a few pairs of my playbill earrings, so I need to make some more.
3. I'm gonna be out tomorrow so I might be able to grab some iced coffee.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe all the stuff that is going on right now.
2. I can't wait till we go green phase Friday.
3. I was learning about my grandpa earlier the one I never met. He was in the Navy, in the WW2 and he even knew Morse code.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really stressed out with all the Black Lives Matter stuff going on, on top of the Covid-19 situation. YPC has postponed their virtual concert that was set for next week in solidarity, and while I support their decision, it stresses me out even more cause it was one of the extremely few things I was looking forward to and happy about.
2. I made some more playbill earrings this evening, but then I ran out of wires, so I need to hopefully get more tomorrow.
3. I went to volunteer at the local food pantry this afternoon but it was really boring cause practically no one showed up...
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It was already getting hard to switch off, but with everything going on right now it's even harder. It's so difficult to find that balance between paying enough attention and giving yourself a break. Frankly, I'm exhausted.
2. My back is incredibly sore, to the point that I can barely bend over. I was slouching at my desk all day, it's such a bad habit.
3. I'm going to watch some Youtube videos, which I rarely do these days.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I was going to go back to reading more pages in my online course, but I've already done more than enough today. I think I'll have a frozen yogurt bar and go join Brian up in the office and hang out in there the rest of the evening.
2. Speaking of the office, I kind of want to get a loveseat to put in there, instead of that Ikea armchair. It was comfy when I tried it out in the store, but I kind of dislike it now.
3. I need to put those storage boxes back in the TV stand.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I made a huge pot of minestrone soup for dinner and it's absolutely fabulous but I've just realised I don't have any suitable containers that are big enough to store it in the fridge!
2. I need to have a shower and I'm thinking I should do it now before bed because the mornings are way too cold.
3. My hip is kinda sore. My joints have actually been quite stiff lately.
mystery-egg

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to stop procrastinating and actually write the news entry for my website, https://marmoseticwolves.org .
2. I don't know whether I should be excited or scared to be living alone, starting July 1.
3. It always helps when I'm depressed to dream in my NoteBook app. I know depression is why it's too hard for me right now to write the news entry, so maybe I should just write up some dreams until it becomes easy enough for me to slide into work.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My hip pain has morphed into insane back pain that's worse when I extend my leg back. I've also been incredibly tired lately. I hope this isn't the beginning of something worse...
2. Speaking of tired, I am exhausted at the thought of cooking tonight but we don't have any other food.
3. I keep forgetting to check on my Sims app.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe my choir isn't happening this summer due to Covid-19. I realize it was the safest decision but it's going to be so weird not being there cause I've been there for the past 10 years... a major part of my summer and my life is missing this year :(
2. I'm excited to see Lady Bird is on Netflix now. I've been wanting to watch it for a while.
3. Two years ago tonight both Once On This Island AND The Band's Visit won a Tony!
Savannah (she/her)
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should call my Granny and Granddad tomorrow. I know staying home at their condo during lockdown has been really hard on them since they're so social and love to be out doing things. But it looks like things are easing up, and I hope Brian and I can go visit them soon.
2. That house I found for sale in Easton would be perfect, if only it were in the area of New York we're potentially looking to move to.
3. I put a bird bath out in the back yard since it's been so hot lately, but so far all the birds have just been inspecting it from afar and not actually using it yet, haha.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm about to get up and heat up some minestrone soup for dinner, then I want to play The Sims for a bit.
2. It's Friday tomorrow! Hopefully it's a good day at work and then the weekend again, yay.
3. I get paid today too, the last two weeks have gone quite quickly.
mystery-egg

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish I didn't have to always be so scared as to how much money I can afford for food. It's going to be even worse when I move into my apartment-house-thing... and I'm scared that I won't be able to feed myself.

2. Wishing there was some way to 'get rich quick' without signing away my name to the devil.

3. Ma wants me to purchase this raftan loveseat I found at HomeGoods. No matter how much I love it (which I do; it's gorgeous and would be perfect for the sun room), I don't think I can afford it -- especially if I can hardly afford groceries for next month.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should have a shower. I washed a bunch of towels last night.
2. The Sims game I played today had lots of story progress, it was really fun.
3. I need a drink.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next>>
You're at 26 of 29 pages.