Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2018 05:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My life is turning into a hurricane of stress.
2. I wish Keith didn't have to work late tonight.
3. I'm working with Amanda tomorrow morning so it should be an alright shift.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2018 05:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday, but I’m sure they aren’t thinking about it anymore and I’m just being anxious.
2. I don’t know what to have for breakfast. I still haven’t gotten up. I’m not that hungry anyway.
3. I’ll probably get out my laptop when this movie is over.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 02:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to go to bed soon, I have an eye doctor appointment in the morning.
2. Ahhh it's going to be 71 tomorrow! That's borderline too hot for my liking. But then it's probably going to snow again on Saturday night.
3. I should redeem the cash back we have on the credit card. I want it to credit the account before I pay the bill on the 19th, and it takes a few business days for that to go through.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 03:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I usually don't complain about the weather, but it was absolutely atrocious today. I was excited about it being 60 degrees until I walked out the door and could literally feel my hair frizzing. It was humid and windy and horrible. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, so I hope we get the warmth without all of the humidity. I don't think that's how it's going to go down, though.
- It was so nice to get a break from training him today. I don't mind it that much, but it was nice to be able to do my job alone like normal. It'll be the same tomorrow and possibly Friday. It gives me a good chance to soak up the last little bit of my job considering I'm going to have to leave it when I go to 3rd shift, which will most likely be the week after next.
- I'm trying a new face mask tonight. It's a sleep mask, which is something I've never tried. It's a detoxifying charcoal masks that *claims* it won't get on my pillow. We shall find out in the morning how true that actually is. I hope it calms my face down a little bit because it's started to flare up again. I got a whole whopping like two days of peace. o_o
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 05:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The cheap mouthwash I bought last week is awful! I’ll have to buy a decent one next time. Some things you just can’t be cheap with.
2. I hope I get sleepy fasf. I want to get up early tomorrow. I have a bit of a cold and waking up has been really hard because I feel so crappy in the mornings.
3. I want to get a sleep study done because I’m worried I have mild sleep apnea.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 11:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really want to start writing in a journal and well I've tried in the past multiple times but I never seem to keep up with it. I really want to keep at it though. I have so much always going on in my head it'd be good for me.

2. My tour of Penn College went so well yesterday and I can't wait to start. I'm hoping I can get everything in before the fall so I can start as soon as possible. I am so passionate about all of this. I'm so glad of all the choices I've been making.

3. I told Milton how I felt about him last night well I wrote him a letter. I was going to speak to him face to face but I didn't go to the community dinner last night because from all the walking at my tour I was exhausted and sore from walking. I hope he read it and isn't mad or feels the same.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 01:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I got a smoothie for lunch on my way home, but I just couldn't finish all of it. I really wish they had smaller sizes. A 20 ounce smoothie is kind of ridiculous.
2. I'm going to go for a walk in a little bit. It's really nice out today.
3. The neighbor's high-strung dog has been outside yapping nonstop for almost an hour, and every now and then my neighbor yells outside at it to stop. I don't get it... if she doesn't want her dog to bark, why is she yelling at the poor thing instead of doing proper obedience training??
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 05:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m looking forward to seeing my dad this weekend. I just wish my brother was coming too. I rarely get to see him these days and he’s growing up so fast. The next time I see him, he’ll be so much taller than me and already driving a car. That’s crazy.
2. I should get ready. I’m kinda just sitting here procrastinating. It’s going to be a long day at work, I hope I don’t get too tired.
3. Only a couple more Saturdays at work.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 09:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm scared. I hope my prescription for epi pens gets refilled and that I'm ok and feel better and that this doesn't happen again...
2. I want someone to talk to.
3. I feel so alone and I miss my mom and my friend Holly and I wish that someone cared.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2018 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. This lasagna we cooked the other night is even better as leftovers.
2. I’m so sick of getting stuff stuck in my teeth. My wisdom teeth must have pushed everything slightly closer together.
3. I hate that I have to work really early tomorrow.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2018 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so glad I found out when they play volleyball at First Church. It's every Tuesday from 7pm till 9. My friend Tia I met at church invited me to go. I'm super excited.

2. I'll probably be rusty since I haven't played volleyball in a long time but I'm trying to be more active and plus it'll just be fun and a great way to meet new people up here.

3. I absolutely love that I'm starting to somewhat get myself established up here. I'm meeting new people, doing new things, and my whole outlook on life is changing. I love it very much.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2018 01:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m so glad to hear that you’re feeling so positive, Kelly.
2. I wish teleportation was possible, so I could hang out with friends from all over the world whenever I want.
3. I have a little bit left to do here and then I can go home. I hope it doesn’t drag on. Another girl I like is here so we’ll probably talk a lot and the time will go quickly.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2018 02:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I forgot how much I love The Killers. When You Were Young popped in my head and I just had to listen to it. It was always one of my absolute favorite songs.
- I love those good vibes, Kelly!
- Teleportation would be fantastic, wouldn't it?! I'd pop into concerts left and right.
d a n i e l l e
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2018 12:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate esophagitis.
2. I hate allergic reactions and wish no one ever had to experience what I did, or worse.
3. I hate loneliness and evil and rebellion and hope to turn my life around, and that it turns around, soon.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2018 04:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- There's a girl in the bathroom next to the breakroom I'm in fighting with her boyfriend over the phone. I can hear the pain in her voice and that makes me sad.
- I could eat pistachios every day for the rest of my life and probably never get tired of them.
- Today is going to be such a slow day. I'm already out of work to do.
d a n i e l l e
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next>>
You're at 25 of 42 pages.