Topic: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.  
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:05 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I had quite a strange dream last night, so I looked up one or two things in my dream dictionary. Not sure how much truth there is in the analysis of dreams, I just find it interesting to read about.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I woke up a little before 11 today
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:05 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I found out that my area is going into the highest tier of government restrictions, with the strictest measures, and I was a little upset by that news.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ I love dream analysis! I think it’s a bit like horoscopes - don’t know how much truth is in it but it’s still fun! I’m sorry to hear about the increasing restrictions where you are.

I’m working today and my day is full of meetings which means I don’t get much done.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I listened to the Frozen 2 soundtrack in Hindi (no I don't speak/understand it I just like listening to music in other languages)
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:39 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
My boyfriend and I did some more recall training with the dog which I was nervous about because two days ago he took off trying to catch a nearby dog. He literally ran through a stream and thick shrubbery to try get to the dog, and only came back to me at the last second after I ran through the wet, slippery mud. So yeah, we had a much more successful day today. He needs to get a lot better when there are distractions around but I have a long lead coming in the mail so that will be really handy.
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:49 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I started reading a book of Henry James ghost stories.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:10 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I walked to Michael's to get some more craft making supplies.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:23 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I woke up feeling very sick so I took a couple of hours to take a walk and have a shower, which helped a lot.
kaworunagisas

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:24 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
i am very into greek mythology
Jaymie 🤍
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I feel like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I'm feeling very grumpy and irritable.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:22 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I got into a disagreement with my sister, not over anything big or serious, just over some past family drama that we're not seeing eye-to-eye on. But it still really brought me down because stuff like this never happens between us.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I went to a local coffee shop that's finally reopened for inside seating.
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:03 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I'm currently watching The Witch (horror film)
KMP x
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:14 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I watched the new episode of The Mandalorian that came out today.
- Kelly -
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next>>
You're at 24 of 26 pages.