Topic: Interview the person below you!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Interview the person below you!  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2018 03:12 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
It's been horribly hot--90 degrees.
City Song by Grace VanderWaal. I just like it. :)
bright colors, lots of beautiful and colorful things to look at, big rooms, lots of cozy places to sit and read, a hot tub, a swimming pool, a basement and attic, big windows, antique furniture, lots of paintings and art and home decor

What are you going to be for Halloween?
What color are your nails painted right now?
What is annoying you right now?
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2018 06:43 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I haven't decided for sure, but likely Zoe from Dear Evan Hansen. I love the show and the character and it would be easy to put together with stuff I already have or could easily find
2. They aren't painted
3. It's too hot out

1. Do you have pets? What kind?
2. What's your favorite genre of music?
3. What's the best thing that happened to you this summer?
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:50 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Yep, two small parrots (budgies).
2. Either classical or classic rock.
3. My husband and I went on a trip to the U.K.

1. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
2. Have you ever lived in a climate where air conditioning wasn't needed?
3. Is your cookware stainless steel, nonstick, cast iron, or some other material?
- Kelly -
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Running, hiking, enjoying nature, swimming, biking, sitting and talking with a friend, laying under the stars, sunbathing, sitting and reading, kayaking, writing, dangling my feet in the water, worshipping.

Well...kind of. I lived in a house that didn't have air conditioning when I was growing up, but it sure was hot! It wasn't needed because we had a pool, but...I could also say that it was needed. It was blazing hot in the summer, so hot that I couldn't sleep sometimes, even with the fan on. Now I have air conditioning, and I'm very thankful for it.

Umm metal? I don't really know.

1. What leaf color is your favorite?
2. Have you been extra tired lately?
3.What's your favorite thing about fall?
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:16 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
I love the orange leaves in fall.
I have and it’s all due to health, which is not very good. I need to work on it all and making things better and losing weight too.
The weather, cool breezes and the rain and animals that come out in the wild.

1. Do you have a favourite television show or series?
2. Who inspires you?
3. What special skills do you have?

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2018 12:18 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
HIMYM, The West Wing, and Grey's Anatomy are some of my favorites.
My fiance and my friends.
Working in a copy/print shop lol. And I'm doing a graphic design program, so that's getting to be a skill now also.

Has anything really stressful happened to you lately?
What's your favorite way to eat eggs?
Do you usually pay for stuff with cash, a debit card, or a credit card?
~ Hannah
lilprincess

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2018 10:46 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Yes.
In a vegetable omelette or sunny side up.
Debit.

Describe your dream career?
Do you wish you were taller?
Did you have a celebrity crush as a teen?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2018 05:51 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Something that I enjoy doing and feel fulfilled, making enough money to live comfortably. I'm not entirely sure what exactly yet.
Maybe 5-10cm taller would be cool, but I'm on the taller side of average as it is.
Oh, I had plenty.

1. Do you need to get up and do something else right now?
2. What did you have for dinner last night?
3. What was the last list you made?
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2018 09:06 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Yes, I need to shower and prepare for bed, but social media and Bzoink has taken over haha.
2. Last night, I had veg fried rice and capsicum with hummus.
3. A Grocery List.

1. Is there someone famous or non famous that you know but have never met in person that you would like to meet in person?

2. What is your favourite television show and why, what is your favourite movie and why?

3. If you could do anything right now, what would it be and why?

Roxy Ryan

joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Nov 2018 04:39 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Many people! I'd love to meet Jaquie from Chronically Jaquie (on youtube), Georgie from Family Fizz, Rachel from The Ohana Adventure, Bethany Mota, Mandisa, L.M. Montgomery (the author of Anne of Green Gables), Lynne Ewing (my other favorite author), and many more, but those are my tops!

2. The only TV shows I watch now are talent shows (X Factor, American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Voice) on youtube. As a kid, my favorite were The Amanda Show and All That. I haven't watched a movie in years (I know, that's weird!) but I like comedies and musicals.

3. I'd reconnect with an old friend....but she's mad at me, I'm mad at her, and we're not speaking. :( I miss her.

1. Do you have any really stupid mistakes you've made in your past? If so, haven't you forgiven yourself?
2. How are you decorating your bedroom for Christmas?
3. Do you like your current driver's license picture?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Nov 2018 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
I've made plenty of mistakes, some of which I've forgiven myself for, some of which I haven't and probably never will.
I haven't decorated it at all yet, but I might put up a mini Christmas tree and some lights.
Not really, but no license picture is ever going to be great so I don't mind.

1. What was the last thing you ate and did you cook it yourself?
2. If you could wear a non-traditional colour to your wedding, what colour would you wear?
3. What products are in your shower right now?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2018 02:59 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Mac and cheese; yes.

As the bride? Hmm...I don't know. I'd wear white, but I've seen a rainbow wedding dress that looked really cool. Realistically, though, I wouldn't wear that. My favorite color is teal, so I could go with teal...

Shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, razor.

1. Are you good or bad at canceling plans when you need to? Does it stress you out? Do you usually do the wrong thing and regret it later?
2. Do you have an irrational fear of disappointing people?
3. What is the last place you went that you thought was too crowded?
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2018 03:29 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
When it comes to cancelling plans I am bad, I have a little anxiety and sometimes even with appointments I cancel last minute. It stresses me out, yes, definitely. I do regret it later as I miss important appointments or disappoint friends.

I do.

Today at the mall, far too many people doing Christmas shopping, bumping into others, arguments breaking out and a general 'zero care factor' vibe.

1. Is there something in life that you wish was different, either about yourself or something in life? What do you feel you need to do to make this better?
2. Are you in a career/job you love? Did you ever study to get the career you love?
3. What food is your absolute favourite and why? do you know how to cook it?

Roxy Ryan

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 20 21 22 23 
You're at 23 of 23 pages.