Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2018 08:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Why would you say you're going to call me earlier but than you don't.
2. I hope other stuff just came up.
3. I really wish this stuff didn't bother me as much as it does.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2018 10:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. That was a good trip but it's so nice to be home.
2. My biopsy results came back negative for any cancer cells and I'm so relieved!!
3. I hope this snowstorm doesn't mess up Brian's schedule.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- That is great news, Kelly! I'm glad to hear it.
- I don't know what the heck happened between leaving work and getting home, but my stomach has swelled up to double its size and I feel horribly bloated but hungry at the same time. Horrible stomach cramps, too. So I'm just laying down. I was going to wash dishes and do some things around the house. I'm just going to take it easy. I've been pretty strict on myself here lately anyway.
- Boy Meets World is just the perfect amount of cheese to make me feel all fuzzy inside.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Yay, that is so good Kelly! I hope you're feeling a weight off your shoulders.
2. We have wifi in the new apartment! And it's super fast, I can't believe it. NBN has delivered its promise.. how shocking, lmao.
3. I want to wash my hair but I'm pretty sure my shampoo and conditioner is in his car. Not sure when he'll be back, but I can wait.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate how I feel right now. I wish these symptoms would go away.
2. I feel good! Mentally, I feel upbeat, but my stomach hurts. I wish I felt this optimistic and hopeful every day! I'm thankful for God's grace!
3. I wish she would reach out to me and notice me. I wish someone would reciprocate my offers and want to be my friend. smh
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- The weather is wonderful today. 60 degrees and a little bit of sun! And we're having a super slow day.
- I'm trying to plan out my weekend in my head so I don't waste all my time doing nothing, but still relax a little. I love having full weekends off.
- I think this next week may be my last week training him so I think my time on second is coming to an end.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Work work work. Sometimes I feel like it never ends. Oh well. I’ve actually only gotta be here for another 4.5 hours.
2. I’ve misplaced my headphones which is so annoying. They’re the only ones that work with my phone and they’re expensive.
3. I don’t think I’ll have anything to eat until I get home.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thanks Danielle and Amy! Yeah it's definitely a huuuge weight off my shoulders!
2. That dove that's been sitting by the bird feeders this afternoon flew into the sliding glass door, but thankfully it seems to be okay because it was able to fly away when I went outside to check on it. Poor thing.
3. I'm so glad my truck fits in that new touch-free carwash they just finished building. It picked up a coating of slush and road salt during our Ohio trip but it's all squeaky clean now.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can feel a headache starting behind my left ear. I hope it doesn’t turn into a full blown headache, I don’t have any painkillers with me.
2. I feel kinda off today in general. I can’t wait to get home and relax for a few hours but we’re going out to dinner and a show tonight.
3. I deleted my twitter app for a few days. I needed a break from it. Sometimes I let my life become consumed by it.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to stop overreacting so much.
2. I have to get going soon.
3. I hope I have that stuff from the housing authority in the mail today.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I think we’re on track at work today. I have to go to a meeting at 11 and I hope it goes smoothly. I always get a bit nervous before meetings.
2. I ate too much food and now I feel really sick.
3. I just feel like crap! I wish I didn’t have to work today.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I just cracked my back as I was stretching and it felt wonderful.
2. I really need to get back into a workout routine. I've been so terrible with exercising lately. I wish I was better at maintaining routines and good habits.
3. I think Brian and I have decided that an Outback is our first choice on what to replace the Jetta with, but we need to test drive one so we know if we'd actually like it.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish I were feeling better.
2. I hope this illness starts letting up soon....
3. Should I eat or should I not?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want to write in my journal more, like about my thoughts and stuff. Actually, maybe I’ll pick it up right now and do some writing.
2. Last night was fun. We’re totally introverts though. While everyone was drinking and chatting we just played pinball for most of the night, lol.
3. I need to take care of my mental health a bit better.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish I were free and happy and all was right with the world.
2. I'm glad I'm finally starting to feel better, and I hope it stays that way.
3. I really miss her and wonder how she's doing. I wish she would reach out to me and talk to me again. :( I miss my best friend.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next>>
You're at 23 of 42 pages.