Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2018 04:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm soooo tired.
2. I wish the undersheet would stay on my bed.
3. It's officially down to 13 days until the Daytona 500 YAY!
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2018 10:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. So glad I finally can get to CSG and get some services up here.
2. I just have way too much time on my hands.
3. I hope he makes it up to me. He was supposed to come visit Saturday but he couldn't because he didn't have the money I understand that. Hopefully though he tries to make it up to me.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2018 02:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I'm glad I finally got my pens in the mail. It's so annoying to only be able to use erasable pens at work, but I finally found some that I like.
- I've been falling asleep so much earlier here lately. I guess it's because I've been waking up earlier to practice the ukulele during the day when I won't disturb my neighbors. It's really not a great thing, though, since I'll be going to third shift soon and I need to start gravitating towards that schedule.
- I need to put on some lotion. This cold weather is drying my skin out.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2018 02:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’ve got about two hours left of work once I go back. It’s really dragging on now and I’m getting tired and sore. I just hope I fall asleep quickly when I get home.
2. I don’t have much else on my mind right now. I’m actually really tired and meh.
3. It’s going to be hot tomorrow which kinda sucks.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2018 05:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to get stuff to drink so bad, iced tea, pepsi, and vitamin water, I have nothing to drink. I hate winter, one of the many reasons being that it's so hard to run errands. There was way too much snow to go out yesterday, I need to get out today. I want spring and summer. I want to just put on some flip flops, grab my purse, and go rather than put on boots and a winter coat, completely bundle up like an eskimo, and walk through several inches of snow, being super careful to not walk on any ice and fall.
2. I want a shower right now, but 5am is too early to take one. I don't want to accidentally wake poppy up. I'm going to get some sleep soon and when I wake up I will take my shower.
3. The new 2018 Indycar looks wonderful on track testing at Sonoma, especially Josef's #1 car. He gets to run the number 1 because he's the Champion. That's something the Champion gets to do for the next season in Indycar.

kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2018 09:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I don't get why people have to be so hateful.
2. Why is so hard to respond to me?
3. I guess he's not going to make it up to me. That's just rude..
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2018 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I feel like I have so much extra time tonight and I'm not sure why. I keep thinking that I should be doing something, but I'm caught up on everything. So I guess I'll just watch some TV and go to bed early.
- My back is really sore tonight. I get so aggravated at how easily it gets tired and sore because I literally am doing nothing at work this week. Just watching Eric to see if he's catching on.
- I can't shake this feeling that I should be doing something.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2018 02:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm scared. I hope I'm ok.
2. I don't feel good, and I hope I feel better soon.
3. I don't know what to do.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2018 02:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want to make more surveys but I feel like I don’t have the spare time for it. Maybe I’ll write down some questions in my notebook when I think of them, and just collect them over a period of time until I have enough for a survey.
2. I want to listen to music more too but I always feel like it annoys my boyfriend because he doesn’t like what I like.
3. I can’t wait to tidy this place tomorrow. The clutter is starting to bother me.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2018 02:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have so much on my mind not even sure what to put.
2. I wish I had Hayden's body.
3. It's 3 am.. and I'm still up.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2018 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’ve been super busy this morning so I’m just having a sit down with a cold glass of juice before I start to tidy the apartment. I’ve gotta take a bunch of cardboard down to our storage unit in the parking garage. It’s not a hard job, but it’ll take me forever because I’ll only be able to carry a few pieces at a time.
2. It sucks that I don’t get to see his dad while he’s visiting. I’ll be working both days.
3. I’ll set up the new microwave today too.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2018 06:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait to talk to Milton. I hope it goes well.
2. I can't wait for next month.
3. I can't wait to get more things going for me up here.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2018 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. We have to take our microwave back for an exchange because we forgot to measure the space in the pantry and it won’t fit :lol: I hope there’s no problems with getting a refund or an exchange but the soonest we’re able to go is Sunday because I’ll be working a lot.
2. I have to go to work soon. I’m feeling very lazy about it but I think someone I like is going to be there so we’ll have fun.
3. My scalp is so itchy.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2018 01:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate how slow my internet is being today/tonight. It's probably at least partially due to the weather, but it's annoying me so badly.
2. I despise winter, so cold, so much snow.
3. I never got out to get drinks, my dad brought me a few bottles of iced tea, but I'm halfway done with my last one, I hope I can get out tomorrow. It snowed sooooo much today.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2018 05:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should find some time tonight to wash my hair. I don’t even know where my shampoo and conditioner is. It might be in the back of his car.
2. I’m going to work soon. I’m going to be there all day. I just hope nobody gives me any crap. I’m also feeling super anxious about a mistake I made a few days ago. I don’t want to get in trouble for it, but I know someone’s going to come talk to me about it.
3. I’ve been riddled with anxiety lately. It sucks. I’d been doing so well! I can’t wait to get back into a proper routine in the new apartment and have all the pieces of furniture we want.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next>>
You're at 22 of 26 pages.