Topic: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind  
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2006 10:27 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
**please insert disc two**

o_O; the hell!? THERE IS NO DISC TWO!!

green apples rock my world.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2006 11:57 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Do ballet shoes run a size larger or a size smaller than street shoes?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2006 06:37 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
After working a 12hr shift throughout the night (6pm - 6am x_x;) I found myself standing on the side of the road with my mother, my ex, my brother's girlfriend, her dad, and a bunch of people I work with watching a Mud Truck burst into flame.

Would you believe it took the fire brigade 27 freakin' minutes to get there?

Geez. Hope my house doesn't catch on fire while I sleep.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2006 01:00 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Sleepy...so very sleepy...damnit. Going to Em's party last night was a mistake. Now I'm bleedin' cream crackered.
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2006 03:44 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
GIGA-BLAM!!

vagon vheel?
pixiecorpse

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2006 02:52 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I have a job.

I want to get paid.

I want to buy clothes.

So I can stop being naked all the time.
"Why is it alright to see two men pointing guns at each other, but not to see two men holding hands?" unknown source
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2006 06:22 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My head hurts and I need to clean my room.
remember when?
getxaxgrip

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2006 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
monkey!a monkey with wings!monkeys with wings and they fly!
voices?i don't need voices.i have a split personality.
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2006 09:15 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
"Fly my pretties FLY!! RHEEHEEHEEHEEHAA...HA... Ha.. ha..?"
idiotbox13666

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2007 06:25 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Scrotums are funny o.O
-riz-gurl-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2007 07:57 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
grrrr......*people* need to call me cuz i'm bored....

who's Kaitlin?

that's rude
Beautifully Awkward

xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2007 10:03 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
o_o; you are aware that this thread has been dead since october right?
idiotbox13666

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2007 02:12 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I think it has become quite alive again =]
xeno

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2007 06:01 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
And i think you'll be quite dead when that psycho mod lady notices this o.o *hides*
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2007 09:10 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Psycho Mod Lady aka KerianaWilliams is away for a week or so...

However, as she isn't here I'll say that generally when a thread hasn't been posted on for over a month it's considered dead. And anyone to post on it from then on after is Necroing.

And necroing = bad.

I am however not a mod and have no authority to tell you to stop. Just don't say I didn't warn you. n_n;
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 18 19 20 21 22 Next>>
You're at 21 of 22 pages.