Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really wish that Broadway would make an updated announcement on when shows are reopening. The last specific date they gave us back in mid March was for a week from today, but it's pretty darn clear that that's not happening...
2. I'm gonna go have a piece of the bread my dad made.
3. I need to make some more earrings and magnets to try and sell
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My hearing is distorted again and it's lasting longer than the last time this happened. I wish I didn't have to wait so long for my neuro-otologist appointment.
2. I'm so glad my new contact lenses were finally delivered, I was starting to get a little worried the package got lost or something.
3. I should finalize my order for the groceries I'm picking up tomorrow. Then place next week's order, since lately there's like a 6+ day wait for pick-up time slots.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. There was an announcement yesterday that Broadway shows are remaining closed till at least June 7th. I'm definitely really sad, but not surprised. I just really hope that everyone does their part in getting all this stuff to improve as soon as possible, so that the shutdown doesn't need to last any longer...
2. Because of the extended shut down, Beetlejuice isn't getting to have their official closing performance which was supposed to be on June 6th. I feel bad for everyone involved with it.
3. I wish it were safe and possible for me to leave my house. I get restless not going out, and I wanna go to a restaurant or a coffee shop...
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I haven't been feeling the best today. I can't put my finger on it. I think it's mostly mental, though.
2. I still can't decide on what game I want to buy with my birthday money.
3. I wish The Sims wasn't so broken in its current state, it's basically unplayable right now.
badomen

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. i'm so annoyed by all these ddos attacks lately. some people really need to get hobbies.
2. i'm going to regret staying up this late but time is meaningless right now lol.
3. i still haven't heard from him since like january.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. We did curbside grocery pickup again today but they were out of like 10 things we had on our order. That location has never been the greatest at keeping things well-stocked, though, so I think we'll try the location in the middle of town for our next order. Plus some people are still panic-buying and not leaving enough for others, which is shitty.
2. I need to keep up with my physical therapy exercises. I haven't been very good at staying in the habit of doing them lately, and it's starting to affect my pain levels.
3. I can't wait for it to warm up a bit more so I can go on walks without having to bundle up.
- Kelly -
mystery-egg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to go to sleep.
2. If I don't go to sleep, I won't wake up early.
3. I'm so dehydrated that my hands feel like I'm wearing mitts. But, tomorrow is a brand new day, and I can chug all the water a want! :)
https://marmoseticwolves.org
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm about to get up and try one of the mini cheesecakes I made this afternoon. I hope they turned out good!
2. I hope to get some time to play some video games tomorrow.
3. I wish my brother was more interested in hanging out with me.
mystery-egg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish I had a neverending supply of money so I could stop worrying about money.
2. I wish I had a ton more storage in my room because I have nowhere to put anything, especially my favorite things.
3. I'm so happy that my grandfather's sodium levels are much better. We were so scared he was slowing down because of old age, but he's as snippy and snappy as ever, so the fear's over. He's like... impervious to death or something, and he's also my favorite person.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Work has been hectic lately! I’m a manager now so I have a lot more responsibilities than I ever used to, but working from home is causing a whole lot more unique challenges.
2. I’m looking forward to finishing early today because I started early to run a workshop session with a coworker who is based in Toronto.
3. I need to shower this afternoon. My sinus could do with a steam.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The stay at home order for my town is currently in effect till May 15th. I really hope it ends then, cause that day is my birthday and I'd really like to be able to go out.
2. I'm worried about what's gonna happen regarding the YPC spring concert. It was originally set for June 6th, but now since NYC is canceling events through the end of June, they'll undoubtedly have to reschedule.
3. I hope I'll be able to go back to Vermont by the end of May/beginning of June, and that stuff will be opened up by then. I'm glad to have time with my family but I'm getting restless always being stuck in my house.
badomen

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. i'm really lucky to have such a nice landlord who is being so supportive through this time. she was also really lovely to me when i got sick last year and my roommates left on short notice. when everything is over, i want to do something super nice for her.
2. i keep biting my nails subconsciously. it's such a gross habit and i'm over it.
3. i pulled one of the jewelrys in my ear last night and it still hurts like a day later lol.
mystery-egg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to keep writing and creating all sorts of art, but my lack of muse is making me want to sleep or procrastinate instead.

2. I completely despise having to add listings to Etsy. It's the most annoying part of my job because it takes the longest and is the most boring, even though it's the money-earning part. I'd rather create than earn money. Is that weird? :'-D

3. I cannot wait until my new glasses show up in the mail! I hope they fit. Thank god for online glasses shops! Can't wait to see what they look like on me! :)
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Bleh, I'm in such a funk today. Can't seem to get myself to do anything worthwhile and productive.
2. I kinda want to watch a movie tonight.
3. I wish it were warm enough today to have dinner out on the patio.
mystery-egg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wrote eight poems in the span of two hours... and they don't suck. Where was this muse last week? ;D

2. I can't believe I'd never heard of The Band CAMINO until about two weeks ago. tryhard is such an adorable foray into pop-punk.

3. OH MY GOD I LOVE MY FOUR NEW PAIRS OF GLASSES SO MUCH. Each pair holds such a special place in my heart... and on my face. And oh my god, I can't believe I lived so long without being able to see. I had no idea people with good vision could actually see each, individual blade of grass when outside. I am so happy I'm giddy, can you tell? :D
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next>>
You're at 21 of 26 pages.