Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 01:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’ve been so low in energy lately. I’ve been having spikes and dips lately. It’s probably diet related, seeing as I don’t eat meat and I probably don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables.
2. I still haven’t showered. I guess I’ll do it later tonight, but I hate going to bed with wet hair. I’ll have to force myself to do it after dinner but before we start winding down.
3. I have a bit of a headache but no ibuprofen.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My nephew and niece both crack me up, oh 6 and 4 are such cute ages, the things they say.
2. My eyes burn so bad and I don't know why.
3. I need to go to bed really soon so I can be up to watch the stream of the Race of Champions. I'm glad it's being streamed online, my computer better behave and let me watch it.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I had to fast for 8 hours last night so I can get blood work. I'm so hungry though and lightheaded. Can't wait to eat.
2. I hope my tests come back normal though.
3. Not sure what's going on with my bank account. I have to call today and see if I can figure out what's going on.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to put my contacts in. My glasses are starting to give me a bit of a headache.
2. I worry about him when he has flights down to Mexico. Even some of the nicer resort cities have cartel violence. I know it's rarely against foreigners but it still makes me anxious.
3. I'm really not looking forward to Monday and Tuesday but at least we're staying in a hotel this time instead of at their house.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't believe that just happened...
2. I miss her.
3. I'm glad I'm ok.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. We’re spending our first night in the new apartment tonight. I’m really looking forward to it, and a whole day off together tomorrow. I wonder what we’ll get up to.
2. My day at work is going really well and we’re ahead of schedule. I can’t forget to go to that meeting at 11, though. I’ll print my data sheets on the way back from lunch.
3. I really love my boyfriend. I could shout it from a mountain top. I want everyone to know it.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to get a good nights sleep, I'm going out with my best friend Mary Clare and our friend Beki tomorrow for a belated birthday get together. We are going to lunch, a movie, and possibly a little bit of shopping. I'm looking forward to it.
2. Going to see the movie Forever My Girl, it looks really good.
3. Sad that Josef didn't win the Race of Champions first day, he came so close. He did a great job and I'm proud of him, but I hope he wins tomorrow.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish this chest pain would go away.
2. I hope she's ok.
3. I hope I can either feel better or get more pain medication soon.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My neck and back are soooo sore. I can’t wait to have a shower and let the hot water relax my muscles. I wish we had a bathtub.
2. The time is actually going really slowly which I can’t complain about. The more weekend I have, the better.
3. I’ve eaten so much food.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate when my fingernails start to get long. But I also hate clipping them. I wish they could just stay short so I'd never have to deal with them.
2. I'm actually in the mood to listen to some music for once.
3. Looks like it's going to snow in Ohio while we're there next week. We should go to Kendall Lake for a short hike, it's so pretty there in the winter.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. God is good.
2. I'm glad I'm alive.
3. I wish my eye would stop hurting.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2018 05:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can’t wait for Wednesday when we move our fridge to the new apartment. It’s a bit inconvenient having to eat takeaways and pantry foods.
2. Our new mattress is honestly the best. It’s a size bigger and not pushed against the wall so we both have plenty of room to stretch out, and it doesn’t have a dip in the middle like the old one so it’s soooo comfortable. I’ve been sleeping so well.
3. I hate Australian television.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2018 12:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I'm actually almost ready for bed which is odd. I'm very sleepy, but I think I'll take a hot bath first.
- I've been practicing the ukulele a lot over the past few days and I think I'm really making some progress.
- I forgot to fold the laundry. It'll sit in the dryer all week now.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2018 01:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. We’ve finished cleaning the old bedroom so we’re all ready to move on Wednesday. I’m so excited to be done and dusted with this crappy place.
2. I love wearing shirts tucked into high-waisted shorts. It’s really comfy and I feel cute in it.
3. I’m looking forward to going home and watching the end of that movie we started last night.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2018 01:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Ohhhh boy, Brian's mom got all pissy when he told her we have to leave their house after dinner on Tuesday to go visit my parents. We always split our visits evenly so that it's fair for everyone, but this certainly isn't the first time she's gotten jealous and mad whenever we spend time with my side of the family. I wish she'd just chill out.
2. I still have so much to get done before I go to bed.
3. That mockingbird is so cute, it just hangs out by the feeders for like 1-2 hours every day. And it fluffs its feathers up to stay warm and it's just so fluffy and adorable. We've named it Fluffmonster hahahah.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next>>
You're at 21 of 45 pages.