Topic: 20 Facts 2 1/2.
Forum Index : Bzoink Community : Bzoinkers, Unite! : 20 Facts 2 1/2.  
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2014 12:28 AM         Subject: RE: 20 Facts 2 1/2.
1. I was the person to create this thread in the first place under a different username like, years ago.
2. I like too many sports teams - one (or two if you count the national team) of which is based in Munich, Germany.
3. I really love Germany and I hope to visit ASAP.
4. I only turn 19 this November, but I feel like I should be turning like 25.
5. I spend a lot of my time going to sporting events, because it's one of the only things that makes me genuinely happy.
6. I'm transferring schools next year, and I'm pretty psyched about it.
7. My best friends don't live in the same town as me.
8. I love beer but I'm a lightweight so I don't drink too often anymore.
9. ^ If you give me caffeine, it's just as bad as me being drunk.
10. I prefer blondes to brunettes.
11. I don't really like dating guys who were my friends first. If a guy is my friend, he'll probably stay that way.
12. Despite living in a town where a MLS soccer team plays, I'm not a big MLS fan.
13. ^ I prefer European soccer. I'm a FC Bayern Munich fan.
14. I love Germany but I'm still a proud American and pretty obnoxious about it on 4th of July or during the Olympics/World Cup.
15. In two days, I will have lived in Massachusetts for five years now.
16. I'm an English major and I hope to teach English in a high school or in a foreign country.
17. I get way too competitive at everything. I like to win.
18. I'm a germaphobe and I'm terrified of the stomach flu.
19. I graduated high school in 2013.
20. I really, really love being in a city. I'm not a big fan of the country.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2014 01:47 AM         Subject: RE: 20 Facts 2 1/2.
1. I'm going into this with not a lot in my brain and I may repeat facts I've used on previous posts or just be plain boring, but here we go.
2. My middle name is Jane and I've grown to like it.
3. I have lived in the same small town all my life and I am so ready to get out of here.
4. I hope to be moving to Melbourne some time next year and working at a record label, but things change, so who knows where I'll be and what I'll be doing.
5. I'm currently eating pizza shapes (a type of cracker) and spring onion dip.
6. I go back to work touring as a sound technician in late August/early September and it couldn't come any sooner.
7. I don't have a car at the moment as I sold it in March in anticipation of being away for work for most of the year. It hasn't been a problem until now when I haven't been away for two months. Borrowing my mum's car and asking people for lifts is getting bothersome, so that's another reason to look forward to August.
8. One of my life goals is to receive a Bachelor's degree.
9. I have a really good memory and ear when it comes to music. I can learn most things by ear and I can recognize a tune or even just the first part of a song within seconds.
10. A lot of my greatest friends live in different cities or countries and it sucks to rely on social networking to keep in touch with them.
11. This is the point where I'm starting to run out of facts about myself.
12. The country I want to visit the most is Japan, but time and money hinder me. One day I hope to live and work in Japan.
13. My sister turns eighteen and becomes a legal adult in exactly four months, which isn't very far away. It's crazy for me to think about. It seems like just yesterday I was turning eighteen.
14. I wish my collarbones stuck out more, because I have a tiny bit of a fetish for collarbones and I think they're really sexy.
15. My goal in the way of tattoos at the moment is to fill up my right arm and turn it into a full-sleeve eventually. I can't see myself getting anything more for a while because I have already spent a lot of money on my ink.
16. Money has always held me back in my life and my perfect fantasy would be having infinite (or just seemingly endless) amounts of money that I can spend on anything.
17. I had my septum pierced not long ago but it really didn't suit my face so I hid it inside my nose and I took it out as soon as it was healed enough to.
18. My favourite guitar that I own is a Jeff Beck Signature Fender Stratocaster. I saved up for it for years - maybe four - until I could buy it and I couldn't imagine living without it now.
19. I use Google Chrome as my web browser and everything else sucks to me.
20. I am really proud of who I am and who I've become.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Sep 2014 10:35 PM         Subject: RE: 20 Facts 2 1/2.
1. I have a little girl, named Kamyha.
2. She's 15 months.
3. I got married two weeks ago, to my best friend in the entire world.
4. I've done this before, but it was years ago.
5. My favorite food of all time is bbq chicken wings.
6. My middle name is Leanna.
7. I'm 26 years old.
8. I've been on this site since 2009.
9. I was born in Oklahoma, and lived their half of my life.
10. I currently live in Arkansas, and have for the past three years.
11. I love Halloween.
12. I love making new friends.
13. I drive a 2009 Hyundai Sonata.
14. I plan on getting a tattoo with my daughter's name and the infinity symbol on my shoulder.
15. I like living in the city, although sometimes the country has it's perks.
16. I graduated from high school in 2007.
17. I love watching horror movies.
18. I want at least one more child, possibly two.
19. I have a lot of brothers and sisters.
20. I love my family to death.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
Forum Index : Bzoink Community : Bzoinkers, Unite!

Page: < 1