Topic: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?  
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2008 07:08 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
lol, I'd be fine with that too ha ha, but if you shoot your TV you won't be able to see the free credit report .com commercials anymore D= lol unless you just use YouTube or something XD I'll help shoot your TV when that party freecreditreport.com commercial comes on. lol

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
emoislovexx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2008 01:22 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
i loveeeeeeeeee those things.
me and my friends sing them in the cafeteria all the time xD
she's dancing with the stars,
living in the sky with diamonds.

i'm dallis.
++++____////\\
mariahh

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2008 01:31 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Yeahh!
Finnaly other people who like those commercials!
They are like the only commercials that i will stop and listen to!
lol.
My favorite is prolly the one where he is in his car=]] 8)
So there's this girl, Her names Mariah Homeier. End of story...... Ohh, and shes pretty darn amazing=]

Babygurls a queen;; more like a royal disaster.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2008 07:34 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Ha ha, yeah. They truly are the best commercials ever! ^_^ The car one is pretty funny. =]

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2008 07:50 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Those songs are so catchy- I believe I have almost all of those commercials converted to memory by now.

I think the first few were the best. After awhile, they just got silly- like they were just trying to keep that theme/idea alive. ("When you're a rock star..." Yeah... THAT one got on my nerves. Probably because it was the easiest to mindlessly hum.)

In general, I like them. I think it's time to let a good idea die before they overkill it, though.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2008 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Yeah, I like the pirate one, car one, and the one with his 'dream girl'. The other ones aren't all that great though. The rock star one is just weird lol.

True, true. I would hate for them to overkill the free credit report .com commercials. Hopefully if they're gonna make any more than they are really good ones.

xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2008 09:39 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Yes I also love them things.
I always sing along. =)

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 06:51 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Yup =D

Very catchy! Whoever made them in a genius. I heard the guy who did the car one is the guy singing it. I don't know if it was just for that one or what.

jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 07:13 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
http://www.garagespin.com/archives/free-credit-report-song-commercials-music-mp3-and-lyrics.html
I'm the tallest one here.
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 07:22 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
You kind of have to feel bad for the guy in the commercials. Here's his website. He's supposed to be a serious actor but it'll be hard to see him as anything but the credit report guy.

And I defiantly don't see him as a good musician:

But it's not really him singing in the commercials, I don't think. The voice sounds way different.
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
That video was probably live so it probably would sound different. In the commericals they probably messed a lot with the sound. In my opinion.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Well, from further reading...

It's totally not him signing.. He's french, for one, and his voice is way deeper. Dunno who the real voice is.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2008 01:45 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Wow, that's insane. I never knew what his real voice was. Thanks for showing me that, now I know that was totally a rumor. I just saw on YouTube that someone said it was him who made the lyrics in the car commercial (that could be possible), but I believe they also said that was him singing but now I know that isn't true. His voice in the commercials are cooler XD

jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2008 02:01 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
I am like the myth debunker of the forums today. I am like Myth Busters or Snopes.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2008 03:10 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Ha ha, that you are. ^_^

Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: < 13 4 Next>>