Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30  
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 12:49 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Aw Willow, I didn't know you have mono! Was that what your boyfriend had that time you were worried? I had it... exactly 5 years ago... wow I feel so old.
Why is Bzoink doomed?
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 01:43 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
must stay awake

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:27 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Aaaahhh Bzoink can't be doomed!

My mom promised that if I get ALL my homework done for this week by Wednesday then I can go to Dollywood with Tyler. (wednesday)

So here I am, up at 2:32 a.m. Not doing homework....

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 04:56 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
I'm sorry Andy! I've done surveys from that app on Facebook for so long so it was out of habit. I always used that because I could never really use Bzoink surveys on MySpace. I had a new notification that there was a new survey by them so I took it. I never pay attention to any of the groups that I've joined so I often forget that there's a Bzoink one. I'm sorry for being a loser face. :'[ please forgive my moment of disloyalty to Bzoink, dearest Andeh.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 06:21 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
How is it possible if I unplugged the phone for it to keep ringing? ):
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 08:43 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Im so freaking tired, but can't go back asleep. :l
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 09:17 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Yeah, that must have been what he had.. yeeccchh. I think he got the short end of the stick as far as getting very sick goes though. I almost never get sick...

I'm sorry Andy, i still take Bzoink surveys, just not on Facebook. I take a ton on Myspace.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 09:47 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Up again. I went to sleep at 4 and got up at 8. Now I'm doing accounting.
Actually I'm taking a break. Obviously. :P

I don't have a myspace or Facebook. So I'm not much help. I take surveys on here though. :)
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 11:59 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
I'm at my aunt's house right now, supposed to be working but she doesn't have a minute to tell me what to do yet. Haha.
Yesterday I worked for her and instead of paying me she bought me a Wii. Lmao.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Hmm, now they're home and I don't want to be here. Well, maybe Kayla will come here after shes done with Volleyball.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:29 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Oopies....Sorry but swearing with the little *
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:31 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Sometimes I can hardly understand her.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:32 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Haha, Autumn...no worries..I do that too.
New account.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:33 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
lol yeah.
sorry i cannot help but swear it is infact a habit. you should hear my mouth in school. i get int oruble for swearing sometimes.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 03:35 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
LMAO. You should here me in school, I almost got suspended for saying asshole in class. xD
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.