Topic: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Claim a Character: The Continuation!  
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2007 06:10 PM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
I'll be out of action for 24 hours starting 10am AEST.

Star Wars Marathon will be underwaaaaay! XD
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jan 2007 10:28 AM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
I NEED TO DO THAT. XD I still haven't watched the seconnd prequel aghhh...
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jan 2007 05:23 PM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
We had planned to start at 8am, but didn't get underway until midday due to car trouble, lost keys and the need for food. We watched eps 4 and 5 and then migrated to a location with a bigger tv. We watched 6, stopped for an intermission that ended up being almost 5 hours long due to other people wanting to watch other things on tv. And then Ep 1 started at midnight, sleep at 2am and now I'm awake, sitting here and typing this on Kriss's computer when I meant to be getting ready to drive 2 hours to a city.

...woo!
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2007 06:39 PM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
XDD I want to have a 7-day Buffy marathon sometime. Nothing but sleeping, eating unhealthy food, and watching every episode of Buffy ever. >>
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2007 06:57 AM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
*flails* KERI ZOMG!

Balthier - Final Fantasy XII
Basch - Final Fantasy XII

*fangirls* XD
merrilymemory

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2007 08:34 AM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
>.> Keri-chan, how on top of this are you?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2007 09:32 AM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
At the moment, not at all. But I can be, just give me until this evening. Why?
remember when?
merrilymemory

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2007 02:00 PM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
Curiosity, of course.

And you know exactly who I want to claim, when I can. D:
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2007 02:49 PM         Subject: RE: Claim a Character: The Continuation!
*blank look* Kyo? I am tired. I need names. Names I tell you. Names to write in my little black book.. ahahaha..
remember when?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1