Topic: Happy New Years!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Happy New Years!  
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2007 01:49 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
House marathon <3 I wanted to get season 2 on DVD, but the store didn't have it. I got Bones season 1 instead.

So essentially, I've traded medical mysteries for anthropological forensics.
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2007 06:37 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
When I was at the sunny coast I tried literally every music/dvd/whatever store that I could find and they were all sold out. T_T;

I've got a copy on order. Bah.

Bones is... an awesome show. I'd like to get the set of that aswell.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2007 01:32 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Bones. ROCKS. House sucks (season 3 is mucho blech in my opinion), so I'm watching Bones instead. Bones is just.

Mmm.

Cute nerdy boys! Hot artistic chicks! Dead people! Mysteries! Scientific jargon and random useless trivia you never wanted to know but will now NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET!
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2007 09:41 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Yeah... I agree when you say that Bones Rocks...

But House.. at present House still RAWKS for me... so i won't say anymore aside from the fact that I do indeed <3 it.

Could you... please not say anymore about House until i see it? please? I'm kinda... really... bah'd by what I read on your woohu.

bah.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2007 11:19 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
askldjakdjasa HOW? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HOW? All I said was that "haha, Tritter's finally gone" or something, which still doesn't tell you why, or even if Tritter won because House went to jail, or lost because House DIDN'T go to jail, and do you even know who Tritter IS yet? And the AIDS!Cameron and Evil!Vogler things weren't explained, and Evil!Vogler was season one, which I believe you've seen, and the AIDS!Cameron thing, I didn't explain either, so what the hell, it can't be a spoiler, it's like saying that "Sparkly!Kadaj" is an FFAC spoiler, or "Veiled!Sirius" is a spoiler, or "Detective!Holly" is spoiler, because they're vague enough that they interest you but don't actually GIVE ANYTHING AWAY.

So, you know, yeah, whatever. I don't get how it can "bah" you.
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2007 03:18 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
I'll say no more about it.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2007 11:33 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Agreed. >_>
remember when?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1