Topic: Strange Dreams...
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Strange Dreams...  
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2009 10:24 AM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I just woke up from a very weird dream.

There was some snake and it ended up controlling the world so all the humans fled to the moon and when they got there, there was dancing potato chips on the moon and then they went and lived on a star.

And the night before last I had dream about my ex-boyfriend cheating on his current girlfriend with some bimbo model. And yesterday I found out that he did cheat on her in real life with a model. It's always my bad dreams that come true, although I'm guessing the dancing potato chip one won't come true. :roll:
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

ratmlover

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2009 01:23 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I've had many strange dreams some include:
I had one where me and my sister's bf were at the store then when we left the store there was a flaming car chasing.

One time I dreamt that the Undertaker (a wrestler and I'm not even a fan of wrestling) was in my backyard and he was trying to kill me.

And another I had I can't explain to well. I all I remember is when I had this dream it was a hot summer night, the power had gone out, and I was freaked to be sleeping in the dark all alone in my parents room, so I brought Ipod with to use for light. The dream, all I can remember is, flashing lights (kind of like flashes of lighting but it lit up everywhere, not just in the sky), a boy's and/or a girl's voice, and it was really dark. I was very scared of it too.
I ain't got nobody, ain't nobody got me. I'm just like a little apple, swingin' in the tree. Don't nobody want me, I can plainly see, I ain't got nobody, ain't nobody got me.
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2009 07:28 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I dreamed that my old science teacher was chasing me down the hallway with a stapler, trying to kill me. That was odd.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2009 12:50 AM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
One of the strangest [well, freaky, is a more accurate word], I've had, I had a few months back...

It was weird, because, in my dream, I couldn't see anything at all. It was as though I was sitting in a dark room, with all the lights turned off, or something like that.

Anyway, so, I was just sitting/standing there/whatever the heck I was doing, and all of a sudden I heard someone say, "Katy," in a very low whisper. Then I heard it again, louder this time, and I recognized the person talking as my mom. She kept calling my name every few minutes, getting louder and louder each time.

She called my name again, this time being the loudest of all, and she was practically screaming bloody murder. Then, I heard a gun being fired, and my mom's calling stopped...

:[
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2009 12:29 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I've had two seperate dreams that BOTH of my parents were chasing me with a butcher knife, trying to kill me. But the one with my mom was more.. weird.. because I could actually see my dad chasing me with a knife trying to kill me, but my mom.. not so much.
ctcheergirl

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2009 04:40 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I tend to have recurring dreams. For a long time, I always had the same dream every night... where I was being chased by a dog. It never caught me, but it still freaked me out.

There's another one I have from time to time (not nearly as much as I used to) where I'd be in the back of a car and there'd be no one driving but the car would be moving and I could never to the front of the car. It' weird.

And there' ANOTHER one where my teeth would fall out.
I don't know why it feel this way
But something's right
You're like the morning air
Before the light arrives
No more lonely and
No more night
No more secrets to hide
ratmlover

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2009 05:01 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I also had one where me and the guys from Rise Against were in my neice's backyard (though it looked nothing like her yard but that's where we were supposed to be) and then when we were walking by the fence there was these huge spiders all along the fence.
And one even weirder than that was one where all I can remember is, I was outside and it was snowing, I was sitting in a chair, then all of a sudden snow just falling on head. Eventually it completey covered my head and suffocated, though I woke up before I actually died.
Has anyone ever had a dream and completely died?
Cause to me it seems like I always wake up before it happens.
I ain't got nobody, ain't nobody got me. I'm just like a little apple, swingin' in the tree. Don't nobody want me, I can plainly see, I ain't got nobody, ain't nobody got me.
brakeonthroo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2009 09:20 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
dreams are a trip....
"words are pouring out like endless rain into a paper cup" -the beatles umgd
ratmlover

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2009 10:56 AM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I just remembered two other weird dreams I had. I had both when I was a kid. I remember in one, there was me, my neice, my brother, and my nephew. We were all upstairs in my brother's room playing. Then all of sudden we opened the closet, and there was this big black hole that sucked us. Actually I'm not sure if it sucked us all in but I know for sure that it sucked me and my nephew. It was really weird.
The other one, all I remember is, I was upstairs. Then I was walking downstairs but the steps were all different colors and the set of stairs was smaller than they really are. The really weird part is that I'm pretty sure that when I woke up, I was actually downstairs (and I don't even really sleepwalk so that's why it's so weird).
grottescadoll

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2009 06:59 PM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I dreamed that I met any cute japanese guy and he flirted with me o_O. And then the dream changed. Suddenly I was in our old appartment were me and my family used to live. We watched anything on TV about satanists and sects and I said "Hey I don't want to watch this or I can't sleep!" And then I went to sleep and was scared lol and when I fell sleep in my dream I woke up in real...wtf!?lmao
♬The unconscious desire wavers continually.
The glaring color. Within the end, tranquility.
In the waves of light, close the eyes
To concentrate for this moment.
♫♪

Ich schenke dir meine Augen...

》 http://www.formspring.me/mikanseigarnet ☆
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2009 09:44 AM         Subject: RE: Strange Dreams...
I had a dream last night that I shot my four small dogs before I washed my mom's car in a lawyer's office. Then I went to Macy's and there were Listerine Breath Strips on display, so I bought one to give to my friend. She got mad because they weren't Listerine brand and turned into my little cousin before screaming, "They don't have Tony on them!" and throwing them at me.

The end.

These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1