Topic: what are we waiting for???
Forum Index : General : General Talk : what are we waiting for???  
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2006 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: what are we waiting for???
I like that you're argumentative. You're not giving me "u sux go to hfil" arguments, you're actually thinking these things out and debating them properly. It's very nice. XD

My friends are all involved in the world in various aspects. Senki's good with politics and WWII-era things, Bobby's our resident communist, Rya's a misanthrope, V knows about some economic things, Sheri's our Republican poster child, and I'm the idealist. XD We all have our strengths.

I agree with you, for the record. You're quite, uh, agreeable...ish...ness.
remember when?
meritsekhmet

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2006 05:55 AM         Subject: RE: what are we waiting for???
Dude, if you'd have to survive my school, you'd easily see why I tend to debate properly...(Only 7 more months, yay!)

Yes, it's good to have friends who are into different things. It's the same with my friends usually, though most of us have in common that we're into music. The ones who aren't are internet friendships.

..random... It's strange that I rarely find musicians to be "unagreeable"... Maybe we are just used to critisize and get critisized...

kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2006 06:54 PM         Subject: RE: what are we waiting for???
Disagreeable musicians.. I've met a lot of them. The really stuck up ones. Artists, too-- and oh god the writers. I've met some stuck up writers. But, yeah, hi. XD

My friends-- it's so funny, we'll be into different things one week, and the next week, we'll all have traded things and be into the things the other was into. For example, KAT-TUN was passed around, now Death Note is... I just need CFUD to be passed around and I'll be a happy camper.
remember when?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1