Topic: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : today was like, the most horrible day of my life.  
your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 04:04 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Oh that sucks...i have a horrible streak of revenge in me...so he probably would have ended up sore and completely alone..

*hugs*

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 04:10 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I agree. I would've shown his butt.
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 04:37 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Oh my God, I totally got him back today.

I ran into him at Wal-Mart and he was drinking this orange smoothie thing.
Sooo, I got the greatest idea (:
I went straight up to him, snatched it out of his hand, and just poured it allllll over him.
Just the expression on his face was great. Hah.
I just looked at him and was like "Oops, my bad! You'll have to excuse me, baby. I'm just a little bit drunk right now."
And then I just walked off.

Haha, I don't normally do that whole revenge thing, but dude. It felt so good :]
& all she wants...
is just for one guy to prove to her
that they're not all the same.
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 04:39 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Go girl!!
I bet that was hilarious!!
He deserved it with that stupid excuse.

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 05:55 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Yesss, it so was :]
It felt so good.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of his face when I did it.. That's what was so hilarious. haha.
He was just, completely shocked. Cause he knows I like, never do stuff like that.
But that jerk deserved it.
& all she wants...
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 05:58 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I was talking to one of his friends today and I found out that he is a major player (obviously). And she told me that he tells alotttttt of girls that he loves them, just so he can get what he wants.
Thankfully I didn't do anything but kiss him.. but I still believed that he really loved me.

Ughh, I don't think I'll ever learn.
& all she wants...
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Guys are booty holes.
But, yeah, he was definitely a jerk.
I'm really sorry that you thought he loved you.
Why do guys have be such idiots?? :evil:

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
ughhh, i know.

you seem to have found a good one though.
haha, i've seen him on your myspace.
he's really cute :]
& all she wants...
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 08:35 AM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Aww, I'm sorry you had to go through that. *hugs*
He's a real jerk.
I think all of us Bzoink girls need to go teach that player what happens to jerks like him when he breaks girls hearts.

Your little revenge story made me laugh though, I would have loved to see that. I bet that felt amazing. Hahah. :]
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 08:39 AM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
The revenge story = nothing short of epic.

I'm sorry about what happened to you, though.
No one deserves that sort of foul treatment.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
autumnfalls

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 02:54 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
He got what he deserved. I don't know you, but you're probably too good for him anyway. Now the table's open for someone new, and a lot better than him. :]
"Can you play any better than that?"
-Interviewer
"Well, always you can improve, no?"
-Rafael Nadal
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 02:57 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I agree with autumnn.
Now, you can find someone better.
Haha, that is if he doesn't kill you first with those weird texts.. i'd be creeped out.

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
fmercury777

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 03:01 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
That sounds like something my ex boyfriend would have done. :shock: Really, that's so stupid, I can't believe anyone would do that. In my personal but perhaps invaluable opinion, I don't think a guy like that is worth your time at all. On the brightside, you've seen how he is, and hopefully you can forget him and find a respectable dude. :?

This is pissing me off more than it should. lol. But really, just don't talk to him anymore. You'll get over it, he'll continue being a jerk, and you'll find someone better.

The more I think about it, the more of an idiot this guy seems. NOT worth it.
KAYTEE. That's me.
"If you're gonna make love do it everywhere!" - Freddie Mercury
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 03:54 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I agree with Kaytee.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2008 09:17 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I third that.
Go Kaytee! Haha.

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 13 Next>>