Topic: random things that have happened to you...game
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : random things that have happened to you...game  
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2009 01:30 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
haha I love meeting new people in the most randomest situations haha

I went to see the kaiser chiefs and a couple of days after I went on their myspace to find a couple of people who had posted comments saying they attended the same show as I did, so I added them to mine. I got talking to one of them and found out that she had pictures of another gig the day before that my friend had been to, I showed my friend her myspace and she said she was stood next to her. So we got talking over myspace, and then I went to see the fratellis, and there was only one person there in the que (haha so popular lol) and it was her! Then a while later I went to london with my mum, dad and grandma to watch lord of the rings on stage, and we were catching the coach home and we walked past starbucks and I recognised someone in the window. It was the same girl! She waved and came out and we got talking, and then someone was saying hello to my grandma, apparantly my grandma knew her dance teacher haha

just so random that she was there in london...because it's about a five hours drive from there to where we live haha.
Nickname: Burdock

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2009 09:46 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
today at lunch a random person walked up to me and gave me their number and then was like "Do not call after 1800 hours"
i was like uhmm.....

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2009 10:26 AM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game

Well I can't name every random thing that's happened to me ...
But today...
I found out that my friend and my housemates boyfriends brother got into a biff last night
And one bit the others knee

Yes knee

Random much... haha

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2009 01:53 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
My mom just walked outside in her underwear...
????

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2009 02:51 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
My cat just walked out of my bedroom with a hat on...hmmm, stttrraanngee

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2009 02:54 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
I was working on the changing rooms, and thees lads walked out with bright pink skinny legs on that they had tried on then went skating round the shop. I thought it was mega funny but the security man didn't look too impressed and had a few words with me haha
Nickname: Burdock

-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2009 04:46 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
i was at a bowling alley and i wasn't paying attention and i tripped over someone's bolwing bag thing and fell on my face. and all these old drunk people were laughing at me.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jan 2009 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Last Sunday, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone and I decided to walk to the pantry for a snack. I turned the light off as I walked out of the door and suddenly my head hit the wall..very hard. My boyfriend asked what hapened and I told him I ran into a wall. He giggled, because I was. I went back to my room, snackless, and looked into the mirror to find out that my head was bleeding terribly. :roll:

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

romanomnomnom

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 02:14 AM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Last summer, I went to Sacanime (an anime convention in Sacramento, California) with my boyfriend and two best girlfriends. I cosplayed as Reno from Final Fantasy: Advent Children, and I had been getting hugs and compliments all day. So we went to the rave at night. And some people started a dance circle. I can dance fairly well (jazz, swing, etc) but I can't breakdance. Everyone in the circle was breakdancing. And since I was getting so much attention all day, I thought "ohhhh what the heck!" I jumped into the circle and started taking off my clothing. (I was wearing a tanktop and never took that off.) But basically I was doing it for the fan service. Everyone hooted and whistled and I was content. So I went back to the table my boyfriend, Chris was at and sat down. Well, this guy (looked like a total stalker/sex offender) followed me back to the table and sat down. He was all...

"Hey. Can I get your name?"

So I was like...

"Yeah! I'm Ramona! Nice to meet you! And THIS is my boyfriend Chris!"

He was all "ohhh..." and walked away.

And I was like... :)
Captain Finch Est. 1990 AIE (Authentic Import of England)
romanomnomnom

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 02:20 AM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Uh...another funny one.

I went to Bible camp when I was like 14. And the bunks were HORRIBLE. So I woke up this one day with such a bad neck ache that I couldn't move my neck. I had to go to the nurse's and get like, a heat pad and put it on and I looked like a wounded war vet or something. Anyway. I was in total pain all day. So I was walking back to the cabin from the campfire and some of my friends decided it would be funny to playfully tackle me. So this one girl jumped up on my shoulders. The pain was so intense that I blacked out and woke up in the dirt with a group of camp girls standing around me in a circle going "are...are you okay?!"

ALSOOOO at the same camp...

I'm gay, and it was awkward enough rooming with a bunch of girls. But...I wear Axe calogne. So I was taking a shower, and after I was done, I sprayed myself down with Axe. I got dressed and walked out of the shower to do my make up in the mirror. A bunch of other girls were in the bathroom and I started hearing...

"What is that smell?"

"Is there a DUDE in here?!"

"It smells good, hehehe!"

"Omigosh I think a guy is in here!"

And I just smiiiiiiled. lawl.
Captain Finch Est. 1990 AIE (Authentic Import of England)
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 05:29 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Well, i was at a football game and streakers ran across the field. it didnt exactly happen to ME but it was pretty random..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 12:21 AM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
I trip over everything. Haha. Does that count?
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 10:53 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
One time my brother and I were playing around, as if we were tackling in football. Well, I was walking backwards and somehow stubbed my big toe on the door behind me. Yeah, it felt horrible. :shock:

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1