Topic: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : What is or was your favorite cartoon????  
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2008 03:04 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
I miss Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I remember that! I would run around the house pretending I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle all the time. Of course I was about 5. lol

Doug was a show that I sort of liked, but I did watch it and it wasn't my favorite.

Oh! The Wild Thornberry's. That one was pretty interesting. I just thought it was funny how...what was his name? Nigel? Well, it was funny how he said, "This is Nigel Thornberry." It cracked me up, his voice is just so funny.
A kid in my class would also do a funny and good impersonation of Nigel Thornberry too ha ha. Good times, good times.

Pokemon was awesome when it lasted. The older ones are best. I don't care for the new ones that much. I miss when they had like 100 pokemon. Now they have who knows how many. Plus, Ash and Team Rocket was so awesome. I wouldn't mind watching the old episodes again, they sure do bring back memories.

I remember when I liked Teen Titans. The obsession didn't last that long though lol

Wow, so many great shows out there!

Hey! Do any of you remember Animaniacs and Tiny Toons? Those were the best! I still remember the theme songs. I even played the Animaniacs theme song in band once. A lot of us had fun with that one. Ha ha

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2008 03:47 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
Pokemon I loved that. I would always play the game too. With the cards and stuff. Yes I also agree the older Pokemon were so much better.

PowerRangers- My brother named my dog after one of the PowerRangers. TJ. I always wanted to be the pink one.

And yes I remember Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. I loved them.
And I also loved Tom and Jerry <333. I have a Playstation Game for the Animaniacs it was bowling I loved that game. =)

Wild Thornberry's when I first saw that show come on I was like eh not really my type. But after I actually watched it. I came to like it.

All that this is not a cartoon but I loved that show too.
Keenan and Kel <333

Welcome to the good burger home of the good burger. Can I take your order?

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2008 09:50 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
Animaniacs and Tiny Toons really were quite awesome <3

Kenan and Kel was awesome! I remember that show usually got a good laugh out of me. Kel and his orange soda rofl, "I do! I do! I do! Ooooooooo!" Silly. Yeah, Good Burger too, that was pretty funny. =]

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2008 09:51 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
OOoh. Animaniacs.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2008 09:52 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
Yup, Ooooh! ^_^ Animaniacs =]

nerdishh

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2008 07:31 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
The ones that come to mind are Pokemon, Rugrats, and YuGiOh.

There's a loooot more, though.
xxc0l0rfulc00ki3
xx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2008 07:45 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
winnie the pooh bear :]
the world needs more hugs

december 19, 2007 :]
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2008 01:36 AM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
I remember Winnie the Pooh. Cute show, I rarely watched it though. I remember watching The Little Mermaid ^_^ good times. I liked the episode where there was a merman....I can't remember his name...and he knew Ariel or some nonsense like that ha ha.

jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2008 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
OMG, the Little Mermaid TV show! I forgot all about that. I still sleep with my Mermaid blanket that I've had since 1991... when I was 5. Which I realize is probably before most of you all were born.

This job makes me feel old.
I'm the tallest one here.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2008 01:25 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
Well, I was born in '90 so I was alive then ha ha.=]

That show was awesome! I remember having some Ariel figurines I would play with. I loved them so much. I was probably about 5 or so when I had them.

limesue44

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2008 04:34 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
I used to love watching Tom & Jerry when I was younger
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2008 08:55 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
I remember Tom & Jerry. It was just okay for me, but a lot of people seem to like it. My Dad watches it if he see's it on ha ha

dishwallafied

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2008 04:06 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
My favorite cartoon is "Futurama".

When I was a kid, though, I was obssessed with the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

:D
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
dishwallafied

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2008 04:10 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
I guess I'll list a few more favorites, from throughout my childhood & teen years:

Animaniacs
Tiny Toon Adventures
Ren & Stimpy
Daria
The Simpsons (I liked it for the 1st few years)
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes (especially Bugs Bunny cartoons)

...that's all I can think of right now.
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2008 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: What is or was your favorite cartoon????
Ah, I remember those. Tiny Toons and Animaniacs were the best ever. I wish I still had the sheet music for the theme songs :cry:

My sister seemed to really love Ren and Stimpy like forever ago. I thought it was okay, but she really liked it.

I remember Looney Toons, those were entertaining to me as a kid. I think I liked Goofy the best. =]

Ha ha, The Simpson's. I don't think I ever really watched them, but when the show came out, my uncle got me a shirt that had Bart on it. I believe The Simpson's started in '90 so I wasn't even a year old yet.

I don't really remember Daria. What was that again?

Does anyone remember....what's the titles of those shows again? Freakazoid and Bonkers, I think.

Oh! I remember Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers. I believe that is what it was called =P

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 Next>>