Topic: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind  
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 04:42 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I should stop being nice to people. I buy presents for everyone and loan money, saying they don't have to pay me back. I need the money now. Being kind ends here.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 02:50 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I'm so stingy with money. Though me and my best friend will go back and forth paying for stuff. Example, one day she'll pay for drinks from the vending machine for us, and next time we're together I'll do the same. So we both kinda pay each other back.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 07:20 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My school has one vending machine. There's nothing in it. My last school had ten vending machines, all in a row, full of soft drinks, chips, and chocolate bars. Now the government is passing some law or other against public schools having vending machines. I'm still laughing at my old school for wasting so much money.
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Why would they try to outlaw vending machines? well... okay, I guess there is some kind of...er ... not healthy stuff provided in them most of the time... they could always replace it with bottled water and fig newtons. ;)
Still a lurker. But I love you.
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 08:00 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Childhood obesity rate is too high in Australia. Government schools have had to scrap their physical education, and so classes are held after school for things like self defense, track and field, etc. Naturally no one wants to stick around there after school, so they just go to the vending machines after a day of not doing anything physical, and get fat.
Private schools can do whatever they want. Mine is obsessed with making the bookworms work hard at sport and the sport-freaks work hard at studying. Doesn't work. Some of those girls might win the hurdles, but they are never going to pass a French test. I fortunately have a doctor's certificate so I just sit out during sport sessions. Yay.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 08:52 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
..You guys had a total post war without me. Well, not really, but still. Gosh darn you.

Child obesity is high everywhere except 3rd world countries these days. I'm not fat, and I'll kick anyone who takes away MY privileges just cause a bunch of kids and parents are stupid and don't know how to diet. >_>

...I think I actually did hit someone for it, once...
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:04 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Well, as much as I hate even watching people do sport, they shouldn't have taken it away in public schools.
"Fat parents have fat children." Not true.
I once knew this teacher who was massive. She adopted this young boy, and absolutely starved him. He was a stick, and she was a sphere.
"Skinny parents have skinny children." Not true, either.
My mother was forced to be skinny as a kid, and so always has been. When I was born, she decided to live through me and tried her best to fatten me up with soy products. Okay, so it didn't work too well, but I was a plump kid until I was about seven. Parents are evil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:13 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My mom is fat, but when she was my age, was skinner than I am, and she was taller. In comparison to her, I'm generously curvy and nicely woman-shaped, when to the general population, I'm a freaking stick. And I eat amazingly unhealthy. Popcorn is a large part of my diet. A LARGE part. And soda fills up the void that water should occupy. And I still freaked when I hit 108 pounds, but I'm dealing with it now because, really, who cares? I'm still skinny.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:18 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Potatoes make up my diet. I can't eat before lunch time, so I'm always really sleepy in the mornings. Eating before 12 makes me throw up, so there's really no point. And so my grandmother's anorexia theory was born.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:21 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Oh, yeah. Same here. I'm fine if I wake up fully rested, but if I wake up sleepy and try to eat anything, it's not a pretty picture. I used to go to my Grandparents' in the summer, and they'd always try to give me food and I'd be like, "nnnoooo... ramen... in an hour.. caffeinated beverage.. now."
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My grandparents force something like ten meals a day upon me. Breakfast, elevenses, morning tea, lunch (this is beginning to sound like The Fellowship of the Ring here), afternoon tea, drinks hour, pre-dinner soup, dinner, desert, and you can get up any time you want at night for a midnight snack.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:45 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
...That'd be nice. With my grandparents it was get up, breakfast. Lunch at noon and dinner at 3. No food until breakfast.

But I don't eat meals, I eat snacks, and I hate my grandmother's cooking anyway, so I'd just eat ramen, ramen, and more ramen, and then because they're old, I'd sneak out for a little more ramen at nighttime, and grab a pack of cheezeits.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:52 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Dinner at three? Interesting. Dinner with my grandparents is at eight. On top of all those meals, my grandmother buys me all these snacks and places them on my desk so I can write and eat at the same time.
"Sorry, I can't eat this, I'm full. Yes, they're lovely, but I can't eat it."
"Eat it."
"Okay."
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
XD I got yelled at a lot for eating in front of the computer. I was like, what? It's food, it's the computer, it's love!

I also got yelled at for staying up all night watching TV after they kicked me off the computer around 10...
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 10:05 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My grandparents have one computer, and it doesn't turn on. Boohoo. So I get them to drive me into town so I can use the computers in the library there. I'm allowed to watch tv all night there, but not at home.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 22 pages.