Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV  
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2011 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
whelp its almost 10 now
bored
insert 3rd thought here
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2011 10:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm full.
2. I need more milk, though.
3. Seriously, him too?
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2011 10:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm cold.
2. I'm cold.
3. I'm cold.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2011 11:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm getting sleepy. Medicine is doing its job.
2. This isn't a song I wanna hear right now.
3. I'm just gonna get off here and go to sleep. G'night, Bzoink. <3
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2011 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. That was a long day.
2. Brian and I are thinking of getting a pet guinea pig once we move in to this new apartment.
3. Couch shopping on Craigslist.com.
- Kelly -
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 01:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. well, i bought them an L and didn't even get to smoke it, or take a puff! that's too shady. lol, last time im doin that for him.
2. i really think she said, grab my crouch. :shock:
3. i can't help how i feel about you bby.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 03:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm quite tired.
2. It was good to see Kerrie this afternoon.
3. Mum should be nearly home with some KFC. I should have asked her to get me a Double Down, just for lulz.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
lasthope

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 04:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. averagewizard.com is a great site.
2. Well, it kills time.
3. Decisions, decisions.
I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness. (Franz Kafka)

Follow me on Tumblr: http://e-lsewhere.tumblr.com
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 06:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm still procrastinating. I need to get this English writing task finished.
2. My legs are all sweaty. How sexy.
3. I'd been feeling so shitty, but then he posted that on my wall.
My mood went from = DDDDDD:
To = jskhdaiuehrliusah :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 06:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. It's 5:39am; I really need to go to sleep. I WANT to go to sleep. But I can't. I can't stop crying, can't stop being depressed over this.
2. ...
3. -insert third thought here-
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 06:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I read about what happened on Facebook, Katy dear. I'm extremely sorry for your loss. If I could, I would run into your house and give you the biggest bear hug in the universe, if that would make you feel better. She is in a better place now, and you know that she isn't suffering or in pain. <3 I know how upset you must feel right now.
2. New text.
3. Ha, I need to get some pants on. I'm just sitting here in a t-shirt and underwear. /stupid.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 06:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. Thank you, darlin'. <333 I know it may seem stupid, the fact that I'm this devastated by it, but like I said (as you might've seen) I've had her since I was six. :( She was another member of the family. But I'm gonna stop before the tears start again. Anyway, again, thank you. <33 I loves you. ♥
2. I wish I could find something that would occupy my mind. I just watched like four movies on Netflix, but they only kept my eyes occupied, not my mind.
3. I should probably put a shirt on. It's getting cold in here now.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 07:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. No don't be silly, that's not stupid at all. I've only had my puppy for two years and I am sure I would lock myself in my room and cry for days if I lost him tomorrow. I can't imagine how you'd be feeling, having her for thirteen years. I'll stop talking about it now, because I don't want you being too upset. <3 I love you too, keep your chin up.
2. I told myself I'd be asleep by 10pm. It's 10 now.. but I don't want to go to bed. D;
3. I have to go clean this mascara off anyway.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 07:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. Thank you dear. <333 You're too sweet. <3
2. Blah.
3. I wish I had some Nyquil. I'd really like to be asleep right now.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 08:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
#1. -hugs katy- I hope you'll feel better hun again I'm sorry about your dog shes resting like a dog angel with memories of her best friend as she dreams.<3
#2. it's coldish in here i should turn the heater on, urgh my throat makes me feel like i can like shoot out fire i swear sleeping was nearly impossible for me i felt awake and sleep at the same time. <.<
#3. what did she mean by don't hesitate to talk to her next time as if she knew i wanted to talk to her or something and was waiting O.o but she seems cool though.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.