Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV  
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I would share them with you, if I could. :3
2. Owl City. <3
3. It really bothers me when people say "FML", especially in person. There are people starving and having to drunk muddy water, with no roof over their heads. People should stop being so selfish.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
skillet
i could go for some cheez its right now
preferably white cheddar
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. dlfkghsdklfjghsdlfgksdlfjkg my brain is about to explode. I get like 100-200 questions a day on Formspring, and the majority of them are asked by people who use atrocious grammar and spelling. It makes me want to punch an old person.
2. And I agreeeeeeee, Amy. A Bzoink app for phones would just be amazing. C:
3. I wonder when my Droid X will get here. D: I'm sooooo excited about it. :3
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I was reading your Formspring profile the other day and saw all those questions from that 'Taylor Tradegy' or whatever she likes to call herself, that one who spams everyone with sexual questions. >__<
2. Plus, she's only seventeen and she's had sex with three guys, and has been pregnant twice. And she seems so freakin' proud of it too. Her display name is 'Taylor is Pregnant. <3' or something, and her profile picture is of her and her baby belly. -_____-
3. I'm sorry if I offend anyone on here, but people like her make me want to rip my eyes out.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
i have a formspring if u wanna add me but i hardly go on it
i use facebook more just cuz all my friends are on there
cuz ill see you see you on the other side
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Ughhhhhhhhh, I know right, Amy? She's the one who gets on my nerves the most. I mean, I'm sorry, but bragging about banging 3 or 4 guys and having been pregnant twice and only being 17 is just not cool. I get about 100 sex questions from her every day and just sdflkgjsdfklgh she can't spell worth a crap. Sorry if that sounds mean, but she just drives me crazy. >_____________<
2. And Josh, what's your Formspring link?(:
3. I'm tired.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Exactly. >.< She doesn't even spam me, and just reading her profile drives me crazy.
2. I have Formspring too, but I never ever use it, because nobody ever asks me questions. :C
3. Ahhh I hate when songs bring back extremely vivid memories. I'm listening to (Coffee's For Closers) by Fall Out Boy right now. I can't think of anything but Noah right now. We used to be pretty good friends, but then he got 'popular' and 'too cool' to be seen with me. :/

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Yeah, I can't stand even going to her profile. It gives me a headache. >.> But I answer all the questions that she asks me 'cause I have fun being a smartass. xD
2. Awh, Jake fell asleep on me. How sad. /sarcasm
3. I wish my leg would stop hurting.
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
just sent it to ya katy add me if u want
i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one
idk i might go to bed soon bzoinkers dunno tho
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. I love being sarcastic to people like you and Danielle do to her. xD except usually think I'm being serious whenever I try to be sarcastic over the interwebz. -____-
2. Never Too Late. <3
3. Ugh I'm so tired.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
i cant wait till my dad makes breakfast im so hungry
my eyes are starting to hurt
lets start a riot...a riot
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. What I love is when you're so good at being sarcastic, that people think you're being serious even in person. xD
2. And Josh, I'll go add you in a sec.(:
3. Meh. I gotta be up to go out to eat with my mom, sister, (future) brother-in-law, and his mother in aboutttt 8 hours. >.< So I really need to go to bed. I have a hard time functioning if I get less than ten hours of sleep. -.- Goodnight, guys. <333
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. Goodnight Katy. <3 sleep well. :3
2. I'm quite tired.
3. Yellowcard. <3

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
yea i might go soon 2 just cuz im getting tired
i hate sundays
green day
yourheaventonigh
t

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXIV
1. New favorite animal: baby platypuses.
2. ^And "platypuses" is, in fact, a word. I looked that bish up.
3. Man, it got late quick. Stupid daylight savings time crap. >.<
If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad,
your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your sh*t,
then you deserve it.

By the way, call me Christie.

http://freakymetalchick.tumblr.com/
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.