Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2011 11:01 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
noah
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2011 05:38 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they potentially could help cure cancer. Leon
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2011 06:43 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2011 11:40 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
1510 South Water Street
Kent, OH 44240
- Kelly -
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2011 01:00 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrRRUosEfFY
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2011 10:30 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they potentially could help cure cancer. Leon is going to Yugoslavia to sell his bike. Tomorrow they will get really over-heated because
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2011 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they potentially could help cure cancer. Leon is going to Yugoslavia to sell his bike. Tomorrow they will get really over-heated because of
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2011 11:23 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
1. When you go to a sit-down restaurant, are you usually able to finish your meal or do you bring it home in a box?
2. Do you have a dry erase board anywhere in your home?
3. Do you have any relatives that live close by?
4. What has been your favorite vacation so far?
5. Is there anything you don't like about where you live?
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2011 05:13 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
I used to like arianna :D
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2011 03:11 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2011 04:52 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
http://www.funcage.com/photos/Refrigerator-cat.jpg
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2011 04:55 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Battousai25/College%20Portfolio/vidasdormroom.jpg
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2011 04:56 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
http://www.funcage.com/photos/1172317828_mw533mh0w0h043.jpg
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2011 05:01 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/BeGlorifiedNme/College%20Life/Picture001.jpg
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.