Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX  
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. My sleep pattern is messed up so badly. I was half asleep on the couch at 7pm so dad told me to go to bed and I fell asleep straight away. But I just woke up and its 2am and I'm wide awake. ::l
2. I also had six unread messages from Adam and Josh. So they're going to think I'm ignoring them or something.
3. Plus, I'm cramping. Asdfghjkl.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. CRAMPS NEED TO GO DIE IN A FIERY EXPLOSION, AMY. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
2. At the moment, I feel your pain... unfortunately. >.<
3. These headphones are hurting my ears. :/
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. WHY DO CRAMPS EVEN EXIST?! NOBODY LIKES THEM! D;
2. I'm so hungry. I didn't even have dinner before I went to bed.
3. I really want to text Adam, but its 2 in the morning, and I dont want to wake him up.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I KNOW, RIGHT?!? D;
2. "Tell me that you love me, and it'll be alright."
3. GGggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sleepy. I can't even remember the last time I slept. Feels like ages ago.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. My money should be through today. I'm friggin' worried now.
2. This is the second time that number has phoned me and said nothing when I answered... creepy muchos?
3. I suppose I better get my stuff ready to go to college. Yay -_- I WANNA GO HOME!!! I've never been so homesick in my entire life.
My name is Kelly

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I could quite possibly be getting a new phone today.. hmm.
2. My current phone is stuffing up so much. It's been sending messages twice, and messages to five people in my contacts when I clicked on only one, and I'm sure of that. It's also been sending duplicate messages to people that I sent them days back. I'm not sure if that makes sense.. but anyway. It's a bad phone, AND IT SHOULD DIE.
3. It cost $300 too. You would think that a phone that expensive (most other phones here cost around $170) would be better than the rest.. but with this one, I don't think so.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. ^ Sounds like you have been having horrible luck with phones lately. >.<
2. I wish I could get a new phone... I've had mine for over a year and it's in terrible condition. A big portion of the touch screen is so scratched up that it hardly works in that spot, and sdfklgsldkg there's a bunch of crap wrong with it. This was the first touch-screen anything I've ever had, so I didn't think to leave the plastic screen protector on it when I first got it. >.<
3. My butt hurts from sitting this way. -.- I should lay back.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I have been lately. >___> Hopefully my new one works well. I'll be getting one on a $50 cap for two years, and the phone is worth $900 if you buy it upfront, and you don't go on the cap deal thingy.. and my dad has the same phone and I know it's good. Knowing my luck, something bad will happen. -___-
2. My mum broke her touch screen phone sort of like that, but it still works. She dropped it and the screen cracked in like, four different places, so it looks really bad now.. but luckily the touch mechanism still works. :D
3. Muhahahaha. I don't know why I'm laughing evilly. I just felt like it.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
laurenxlacerate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I love waking up early, getting dressed, and ready and just about to head out the door when my mom just decides to tell me there's no school.
2. Geez, could've told me earlier.
3. So, now what am I going to do all day? Computer? Pft, yeah .
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work."-Thomas Edison. < 3

Lauren. 15. Taken.
11262010♥ I love you.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Awh, well hopefully you have more luck with your new one! I hate when I get phones that decide to hate me. >.>
2. Blah, I was gonna try and just stay up all day, since it's already 9:40am, but I just can't do it. I'm so sleepy that I literally can't keep my eyes open. And I keep nodding off on my laptop. >.<
3. Goodnight/morning, guys. <33
laurenxlacerate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Haha, goodnight/morning Katy<3
2. My little brother is screaming at the t.v O.O
3. Hmm... what to do, what to do.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work."-Thomas Edison. < 3

Lauren. 15. Taken.
11262010♥ I love you.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I've got the sniffles, bad bad bad.
2. I almost forgot to charge my iPod. I'll need it for the trip up to Batemans Bay, because I hate how my family always argues in the car. I'd much rather not be a part of it and just blast my music for the whole two hours up there.
3. It's cold. >.<
EDIT: Goodnight/morning Katy. ♥ (:

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
laurenxlacerate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I'm so fresh I got the keys to the bakery:)
2. My hair smells good♥
3. Hm.. I think I should get something to eat, but then again I don't want to get up.

Lauren. 15. Taken.
11262010♥ I love you.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I have that song in my head now. -____-
2. I'll get up at 3 and put my iPod on the dock and then get something to eat.
3. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. Should I force myself to sleep, or just wait awake in my room until six?

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Uno. I should find something there.
Dos. These headaches are becoming a nuisance.
Tres. "Well." "A well's a deep subject." Har.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 51 pages.