Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII  
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I wish he would quit saying the same thing over and over again... Maybe I should leave him alone, I think he's hanging out with his friends or something.
2. This is all just so new to me.
3. Gah, internet, stop messing up.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Should I even bother responding to him? I mean, it took him a full day to respond to the last text I sent him. >.<
2. I'm actually starting to get sleepy. I really don't want to go to bed though.
3. Ehh, my hand is stinging.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
#1. All I want is a little of the good life
#2. I have a feeling that today/week is gonna be very long.
#3. I kinda regret taking that nap

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Oh lord, I hope he doesn't say that, ha. Well, maybe I do.
2. I think I'm going to get off of here. This is uncomfortable as heck.
3. Night guys. <3
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Hah, my dog was walking around in circles for like, ten minutes trying to get under the blanket that's on my floor. Then she got all tangled up in the blanket and and fell over... then looked up at me and cocked her head to the side. It was so cute. That's the first time I've smiled in...days.
2. I hope my mom gets ahold of the DMV tomorrow in time, so that she can make me an appointment so I can finally go take my driving test.
3. Not that it matters, I guess... it's not like I have anyone to go visit anymore. :/
3.5. Goodnight, Chelsea. <33
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
#1. Night Chelsz<3
#2. I don't know how long I can.....
#3. I hope i don't end up crying

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Why the heck do I smell onions?
2. "Who could deny these butterflies?"...
3. :[
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 02:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. My back kills.
2. Watching "my wife and kids"
3. I really should be doing homework.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 05:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Finished with the second Harry Potter. Think I'll watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian now.
2. I really need to get to bed... but it's already five. Jake generally wakes up at six, and I really want to stay up 'til around that time to see if he's gonna text me. Even though I am 100% sure that he won't. :/ I'm pathetic.
3. Gah.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 05:57 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I really should go take a shower, since I have to leave for campus early.
2. It would have been better for my sleep patterns to go back last night, but I was tired and didn't feel like driving.
3. I really want to "run in to" matt on campus today.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 05:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Why am I so itchy?
2. My fan is making a really annoying sound. Or at least, I think it's my fan making that noise.
3. I guess Chris fell asleep.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 06:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I have to change this song it's making me want to go back to sleep.
2. I can't believe I crashed out right after big brother, and then woke up around one in the morning.
3. That's what I get for being sick all weekend long.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 06:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I wanna listen to my iPod, but I really hate having to use those earbuds. They hurt my ears so freaking bad. I wish my giant Skullcandy headphones hadn't been broken.
2. I'm so sleepy. But I can't go to bed yet.
3. I wonder if my dad will take me to the courthouse tomorrow (later today, whatever) so I can go register to vote. I really don't want to, because I don't want to ever have to do jury duty, but I have to register to vote so I can have a "third form of identification" so I can get my license. >.<
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 06:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Katy, I'm with you on the not ever wanting to have to do jury duty thing.
2. In Oklahoma you don't even have to be registered to get called for jury duty all you have to have is a valid Id and be over 18, so yeah it kind of sucks.
3. I went to rent movies last night, and realized that I had about $15 worth the credits on my hastings card since last year. That was an awesome surprise.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 10:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. That dream was awful. Seriously.
2. I'm gonna have a bad feeling all day because of it.
3. I don't even want that, why did I dream it? I wish I was never with him.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.