Topic: Little things that make you happy...
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Little things that make you happy...  
itmightbefriday

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 10:44 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Finding a song that you used to love, but then forgot about over time - and then falling back in love with it. (:
I'm Ciara.

http://www.formspring.me/itmightbefriday
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 03:20 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Seeing my crush everyday.

...seeing him just makes my day [:
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 03:28 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
People drawing me pictures.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Looking at travel books.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 06:19 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
When little kids use manners.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

-desbaby

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 06:24 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
looking outside, and smiling and realizing you love life <3

"cinderella walked on broken glass, sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass. belle fell in love with a hideous beast, jasmine married a common theif. ariel walked on land for love and life, snowhite barely escaped a knife. it was all about blood, sweat, and tears, because love means facing your biggest fears,"
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 06:51 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
smiling to yourself when you first wake up from a happy/funny thought.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2010 09:37 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Agreed, Kristina(:
I was at the library looking at movies, and there's two little kids in front of me, and then one of them is like ''Excuse me'' and my mouth kind of dropped. At least some parents/guardians know to teach manners.

Eh, rant.

And I love getting notes. (:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 11:17 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Finding old things that I'd forgotten about.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:57 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
The moment when you finally see someone you've been missing a lot.
<3
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
itmightbefriday

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 03:15 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
When the stars are really clear in the sky.
I'm Ciara.

http://www.formspring.me/itmightbefriday
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
summer nights, just laying and looking up at the stars with that one you love. <3

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 04:33 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Fog

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 04:55 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Accomplishing something that's taken awhile to do.

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy...
Kissing my cat goodnight. :3
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.