Topic: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : HOT GUYS LIST!!  
rabbitking

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2007 12:27 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Hugh Jackman. I do not find myself attracted to other men, but when ever the claws come out of his hands on x-men i get shivers every time.
princessb2012

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 10:36 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
i'd have to say...

1.chris brown
2.bow wow
3.mario
4.orlando bloom
5.johnny depp ( only in the pirates of the caribean movies)
6.sammie
ashley733

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 04:38 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Oh yes...Orlando Bloom & Jack Sparrow.
:)

haylo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 07:12 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
eww. how can you find Johnny Depp hot? he's old and disgusting!! :?
haylo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 07:17 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Pete from FOB is NOT HOT! I hate him. He looks like a monkey with eyeliner. He has no personality either. All FOB fans are obsessed with him and he gets all the credit. I might still like fall out boy if Pete wasn't in the band.
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 07:39 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
*hisses at double post*

You know... this thread is to stalk fawn and drool over the guys that YOU like, not deride the guys that others find attractive.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 07:51 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
He has no personality either.

And it would seem, neither do you.

I've held back and watched for a while now. All I'm gonna say to you Haylo is that you are NOT the center of the universe and also, you are NOT the only one with an opinion.

Just because you like something doesn't mean everyone else has to. And vice verser. Just cause someone else likes something doesn't mean you have to. How about respecting someone elses opinion rather than ranting your own all the time?

And double post. Ugh. >__>
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2007 07:52 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
eww. how can you find Johnny Depp hot? he's old and disgusting!!

Who gives a crap if he is old or not? He's still a great looking guy. And in my opinion, I don't think he is old.

And anyways, this topic isn't about who YOU think is hot or not. Everyone has their own preference. You're the only one who has to go and say something negative. Not everyone likes who another does, but at least they're nice about it and respect it.

Jeez, you annoy the damn crap out of me. And you're double posting deliberately, which I think is completely immature and pathetic.
Needless to say, I really don't like you, Haylo.

I apologise to everyone else because I'm being bitchy. But, I've had enough of it and my patience has finally snapped. I really haven't been in a great mood lately. So, again, I apologise.

Sammy Jo
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2007 05:54 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
You know... this thread is to stalk fawn and drool over the guys that YOU like, not deride the guys that others find attractive.

This? This is pretty much a good example for all of Bzoink. Unless it's marked as a debate topic, we don't want to fight over it, we want to agree over it and discuss it. Everyone pretty much ignored me when I posted up all the pics of who I found hot, and you didn't see me throwing a tantrum. (Even if I personally think that Johnny Depp cannot even almost compare to Tatusya Fujiwara, I do think Johnny can be cute, I just don't usually like him. He is walking sex as Cap'n Jack Sparrow, though.)

Not everyone likes who another does, but at least they're nice about it and respect it.

...Effectively what I just said, but said much better. <3

SammyJo, don't worry-- I've been fighting with her through PM for awhile now, and she's basically got all of us at our wits end.

Would you say I'm lame for staying up until 5am to talk to Xhan? DD=
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2007 06:10 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
I'm special. Mwahahahahaa~! <3
orgasmicfudge

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2007 11:10 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Haha, I saw Tatsuya Fujiwara mentioned! I loved him In Battle Royale..=D
And Takashi Tsukamoto. =/

Actually, most of the male cast of that movie were hot. And, on the topic of Johnny Depp, he's a good looking man for his age, no doubt about it.
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2007 01:27 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Yea, i think Johnny is actually very good looking 4 his age. :D Nd i also hav somethn i want to say. i started this thread so people could express their feelings (???) for guys, and not care about wat othr people say or comment a/b it. ur definitely not supposed to go off and tell people that the person they said was "hot" is ugly or "old" or whatever. :x So please, please, PLEASE dont be negative. thats not very nice! :P
Love cannot accept what it is. Everywhere on earth it cries out against kindness, compassion, intelligence, everything that leads to compromise. Love demands the impossible, the absolute, the sky on fire, inexhaustible springtime, life after death, and death itself transfigured into eternal life.” –Albert Camus
The cruelest lies are often told in silence.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2007 03:57 AM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
I saw Tatsuya in the first DN movie, and fell in love with him the second. He was seriously the only reason I watched Battle Royale. I haven't made it through the second one yet. Your hair, Shuya, it. I know you're a terrorist on the run, b-but couldn't you. Like. Steal a hairbrush??
remember when?
orgasmicfudge

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2007 01:03 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
Haha, yes...he does require a hairbrush in that movie. =/
And, the second movie is mediocre in comparison to the first. =) Even though the first movie wasn't a masterpiece either.
He was pretty hot in the DN movies alright!
haylo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2007 05:13 PM         Subject: RE: HOT GUYS LIST!!
You people need to stop judging me. I respect your opinions. I'm just sharing my opinion on someone elses opinion. I wouldn't get offended if one of you said that the guys on my list weren't hot, because as i said before i respect your opinions. So please lighten up people.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 7 pages.