Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV  
xdustynx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 02:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. That my cat gets better, its got the kitty-flu or something D:
2. Why this a-hole rode my a- all the way home, I was about to slam on my breaks and unleash a can of whoop ass! D<
3. Where did I leave my plunger at?
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. damnit, anthony signed off.
2. im in a tlaking mood and theres no one to talk to.
3. and stevie has to go soon
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. I love blue raspberry jolly ranchers.
2. I'm donating blood next Thursday.
3. I'm nervous that I'll pass out 3 times like the last time.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
Uno; We should have had a delay today. /:
Dos; Even Reynolds said so. xD
Tres; Hah. Graphics was very fun today.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. We had a delay today.
2. SHUT UP!
3. You are so ANNOYING!

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1; Everyone seems to have been having all this snow, and delays and snow days and crap. And us... nothing. But that's okay, 'cause I hate snow. D:
2; I need to go get my iPod... and I need to buy new headphones today since I lost mine. D:
3; I'm inept.
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. Did we just break up?
2. I'm going behind his back anyways.
3. You tied too many chains to me, I need to break free.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. I had a good amount of snow here, but we didn't have a snow day. Should have one tomorrow though from cold temperatures.
2. My phone is blinking.
3. Miranda wasn't very talkative today, but man is she now!
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. im still so bored.
2. i acturally did good in guiter hero!!
3. i got an 80% XD
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
Uno; Yeah. It's supposed to be really cold tomorrow. So I'm hoping. (:
Dos; Wowzas.
Tres; And we are all about to sell it, 'cause it's tragic with a capital 'T'.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. i think we got like 4 inchs of snow. i heard someone say that.
2. i have to go to my dads tonight :[
3. booo
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
Uno; I was quite surprised that anybody else has heard of them.
Dos; They really don't know anything about it though.
Tres; Poor Ant.

haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. I can't believe he's spying on me.
2. He's gonna freak out because I was on msn.
3. omg.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1/ so now my ears bleeding, stupid earring.
2. i trhink its infected :[
3. and he signed off :[
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2009 04:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XLIV
1. I'm eating a buttload of pepperoni. And I don't even like pepperoni that much.
2. Ah, school was fun today.
3. A few tests, but still an awesome day. C:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 48 pages.