Topic: Post some Interesting facts...
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Post some Interesting facts...  
sliced-bread-no2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2007 08:11 AM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
there is a town in canada called dildo :lol: i wish i was making this up
"If the Rock hits you, it will kill you, if he misses, the wind created by his miss will give you Pneumonia and you will die anyway"- The Rock

joey13

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2007 10:43 AM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
march 14 is save a spider day
"here comes a candle to light you to bed, and here comes a chopper to chop off your head!" -oranges and lemons
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2007 01:31 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
there is a town in canada called dildo i wish i was making this up

I.. uh.. never knew that. :shock:
Must be slightly awkward when people who live there get asked over the internet, 'what town in canada do you live in?' :shock:
Sammy Jo
ouchthathurtxx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2007 04:59 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
march 14 is save a spider day

and may the 4th is star wars day. x]

"may the 4th be with you." lmfao.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2007 04:50 AM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
October 23rd is Mole Day.
Specifically, 06:22.
(As in, 6.022 x 1023. Ohyeah, you love it really!)
ouchthathurtxx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2007 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
Grapes explode in the microwave.
samanthajo24

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Apr 2007 07:55 AM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
Grapes explode in the microwave.

I never new that. I'm tempted to put a grape in the microwave. But I don't think I should. Actually, I won't. XD

Sammy Jo
joey13

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2007 07:08 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
hamsters explode in the microwave too. my friend's bro killed her hamster dat way. (disgusting, i kno) :cry:
"here comes a candle to light you to bed, and here comes a chopper to chop off your head!" -oranges and lemons
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
The Titanic-

-When the Titanic was being lowered into the ocean after being constructed, a man somehow fell in between the concrete wall and the ship itself. He got crushed, and was rushed to the hospital. A few days later, he died.
-The first time the Titanic set sail, it nearly ran into another docked ship.
-The Titanic could have prevented colliding with the iceberg. There were many other ships going in the same direction. They were ALL warned that they should anchor for the night, for there were icebergs near. All the ships took this advice wisely, and anchored. They all tried to warn the Titanic, but the crew were trying to get to America first. They basically told them to shut up, and they kept on going. Look at what happened to them. ]:

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 04:33 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
"There are towns called, Bigfoot, Chicken, Earth, Hell, and Nameless"

There's a Chicken, Alaska! Haha they couldn't say ptarmigan so they just named it chicken :P

Cops are called that cause their badges used to be copper
The wingspan of a boeing 747 is longer than the wright brothers' first flight
A moth has no stomach
The longest place-name still in use is
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a New Zealand hill
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 04:45 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
Boy Facts! lol

1. Boys talk about girls maore than girls talk about boys!

2. Boys arent as perverted as girls think they are.

3. If he tickles you, he likes you.

4. If he cant say your name without smiling, he likes you.

5.When they are old and mature enough they do care about how girls feel.

6.That boys are far more romantic than girls.

7. Guys hate flirts.

8. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend(s).

9. Guys go crazy over a girls smile

10. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.

11. Guys cannot keep secrets girls tell them.

i got these from http://www.scribd.com/doc/915923/99-Things-About-Boys

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 09:49 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
Random fact! It is very rare for a heterosexual coupling between elephants to be more than, basically, a one-night stand. However, homosexual elephants are quite common, and known for staying with the same mate their entire life.

(If it isn't true, blame Wikipedia.)

Another random fact! It's basically unheard of for wolves in their natural habitat to 'disrespect' their mother and father. However, wolves in captivity do it quite frequently. Apparently, the saying 'raised by wolves' holds no real importance, because we're the bad influences. :P

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 09:59 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
Blue from Blue's Clues is really a girl. And Magenta is a boy.
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 10:11 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
I used to love Blue's Clues.

Mr. Rogers was gay. Yeah, take that to your neighborhood! :P
(Disclaimer: I have nothing against gays/bisexuals. I just thought of it, because everyone was pretty shocked when it was discovered.)

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 10:18 PM         Subject: RE: Post some Interesting facts...
The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 Next>>