Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.  
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. Ari, I'd show a pic...but I'm kinda shy. =[
2. This music is BUMPIN!
3. Brownies.
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. omg. Well Guess the freakin freak whta!
2. i was number 1 on isaacs myspace. and hes my 3rd.
3. Guess what number i am now!
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1.Then send it to me in a message! I really wanna see what you look like Nyna, your probably gorgeous anyways. :D
2.Butterfly's in my stomach. <3 I love this feeling, but idk if it's the right feeling for the right person.
3.UGH.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. Well im crying.
2. im dumping isaac, after what his page says and wat i saw when me and kelsie were in his mysoace. Its enough.
3. Go Love you ex girlfriend isaac!
3.5 i dont freakin give a flying freaker anymore!
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1.AW Bubbles... :cry:
2.Uhm, Durham makes no sense.
3.Kayla's not ugly, I mean seriously.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. i wanna tell you guys what some of his sent messages said but their not bzoink approite if ya catch my drift!
2. Im not turning back now. im gonna send the message well im still mad and ready to kill him
3. my hands are shaking because im so mad.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. Just telling us they're not Bzoink appropriate is enough to make me want to stamp on his foot. >.<
2. That's rediculous. You deserve someone waay better. Someone who'll treat you like a princess. =]
3.Brownies.

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
01. What happened with Isaac darlin'?
02. Blah, my back hurts.
03. I hate MySpace IM.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. Haha, Nyna...have you posted about brownies on every one?
2. "I want to know what goes on in that pretty head of yours"
3. Hmph.
New account.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
01. I love "Adam's Song" by Blink 182.
02. New freakin' MySpace IM.
03. Frick frack ferkkk.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. -sniff-...well...maybe...Monty....Maybe. lol I want some brownies!! More at least...another one. lol My mom only allowed me to have one. "[I'm] hyper enough" she says.
2. Wooo milk.
3. Brownies.....

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. well we got into you could say a fight i think yesterday. I had said i love you. and he said whatever. and i said wtf is ur problem? and he said everything. and I had told sierra and ttold me to tell him to stop being a a jackass (i think) and i told him and he told me i was being a b*tch and all this shit. and i signed off coz i was mad. Then today i go to his profile to find that he moved me from 1 to 21. And his "ex-girlfriend" is first now
2. Then I scroll down to his comments to see a comment from his ex that umm im not sure if its bzoink approtie. He still has pics of his ex girlfriend in his pics. And then the other night i think he told me and kelsie to change somethign on his profile and me and kelsie being the sneaks we r looked through his mail.
3. And well i cant say what they said becuase they are so not bzoink apporite! :cry: :evil:
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1 found a note my mom sent to my dad...
2 watching intervention
3 really? brownies?
edit-bubbles, your bf sounds like a ****, you can tell us the messages if you edit with ***********'s right?
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 08:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. Bubbles he's a friggin deusche. >.< Pisses me off when my friends are hurt from some BOY.
2. Yesh, mel....Brownies.
3. Brownies...

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXIV.
1. I know. I agree, Nyna!
2. Nyna, do you have a cell phone?
3. I want to eat something.
New account.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.