Topic: Top three things on your mind XX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top three things on your mind XX  
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. That ice cream I just ate was amazingggggggggg. :)
2. Where is she at?
3. Can't wait for Thursday.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. im sorry danielle.
2. oh my, we prank called him and now he wont text me :roll:
3. my mouth hurts
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 10:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. "muddy up the waters, find the remedy"
2. C'mon Pujols. :]
3. My mind is kind of blank at the moment.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 10:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- Haha, I was just gunna sign off, and now she's talking. And I don't know how to casually end the convo since it just started xD
2- I really dislike it when guys dress that way.
3- I really really wanna go to his house tomorrow, but she won't want to. It's not my problem if she feels the need to fight with EVERYONE :x

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. Does anyone have msn on here? If so, would I be able to add you?
2. =) I'm nice I'm not a rapist or anything.
3. You can add me too if you'd like kelhorns325@live.com

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
01. I've calmed myself down now. Oh, Richie called. :shock:
02. Two new texts.
03. Bzoink is like, totally dead tonight.
3.5. Add my new MSN, Kelly. I know you have my old one, but my new one is daniellexx5xx@live.com
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1 finally finalized my next flight
2 it leaves tomorrow night and i have to stop twice
3 but i speak the languages so it's okay
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- I wish my computer wasn't in my basement D:
2- Hm. I wonder if I should text him later :/
3- I really hope she can't come tomorrow...

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. i'm full of rebellious thoughts.
2. this is an amazing song. i need to figure out the correct bass notes.
3. mmk. i have my whole lilfe ahead of me. no use dwelling on the worse parts of the day.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- I don't want to bother them with my music, but I really don't feel like putting those huge head phones on. They probably won't even fit with this towel around my hair.
2- Hm, what should I wear tomorrow?
3- I need to buy my Great Nana a present... when was her party? 17th or 18th? :?

xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 11:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. Bzoink is dead tonight.
2. Danielle you have been added =).
3. Cha Cha Boom

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 12:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- I'm lonleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
2- You can never say never (:
3- I love that song :]
3.5 - I'm so bored right now.

scuffles

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 12:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. im bored.
2. im itchy. xD
3. uuh. idk. 0_0
~Shannon

flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 12:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- I'm waaaay too obsessed with facebook quizzes.
2- And they're all so pointless.... pointless and addicting xD
3- Bahaha. I wish I had more money.

jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 01:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1 i feel like i'm the only one here now
2 i feel fat
3 i leave tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :? i was gona try to stay in paris or prague or london on the way back but have to have a meeting by the end of the month at nyu for next sem so i can register for nyu/fit classes......
3.5 yeah now everyone knows where i go to school but idc because you already can see where i live so whatevvvvvvvvva
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 50 pages.