Topic: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Have you ever (reviving an old topic)  
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 12:44 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Er... no.

Have you ever sang a song using a soda bottle as a microphone?
remember when?
painfulreality

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 01:59 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
All the time! HAHA I'm really quite sad!

Have you ever thought about taking up cannibalism?

(I haven't just wondered if anyone had!)
And it was not your fault but mine.
And it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time.
Didn't I my dear?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 03:12 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
I have, actually. (Are you aware your colorbar sig stretches the post page ever so slightly?)

Have you ever eaten your own flesh?

(*looks at wound on finger* Ow. That's all I have to say. Ow.)
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 04:15 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Yes. I used to chew my lip a lot.

Have you ever ironed your shirt while wearing it?
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 07:40 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Nnnno.

Have you ever ironed your hair?
(I know some people who will go to extreme lengths to get poker-straight hair...)
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 07:55 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
No. I want my hair straight, but ironing it has never occured to me. Ever.

Have you ever worn your hair down, and been told you should wear it up more often, and then started wearing it up, and been told you should wear it down more often?

(And then gotten so frustrated you killed the lot of them and said 'To hell with it!'?)
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 08:08 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
No. My hair is always down because I'm too lazy to tie it up. Except when it needs washing, when it's always up. The end.

Have you ever shaved your head?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 08:31 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
lmao. XD Mine is always up because I'm too lazy to leave it DOWN. It gets frizzy and I get annoyed.

And no. *shudders*

Have you ever had people think you were a completely different haircolor than you actually are?
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 08:37 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
People tend to picture me as a brunette, for some reason.

Have you ever dyed your hair a drastically different colour?

I'm going to dye mine dark, mahogany brown (temporary wash-in/wash-out, of course), just to see how many people stop me in the corridor to comment on it.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 09:18 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
I can't remember what I originally pictured you as. I wanna say blonde, but that can't be right. I'm not sure I ever PICTURED you. You were just this random blob of coolness in my brain, or something. There was that time where we weren't really that close, but you were still awesome, and then we were best friends and I knew you were a redhead, so that's what I pictured you as. Weird. (How did we randomly upgrade our friendship? I can just remember talking to you on MSN, then suddenly you're my Rora-chan whom I love very move.)

..ANYWAY! No, I have not.

Have you ever wanted to dye your hair purely because an outfit would go better if your hair was a different color?
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 09:49 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
I pictured you as an anime character. XD
I'm not entirely sure. I think I started coming online for, like, 6 hours a day every weekend. I was wondering the same thing the other day.

And yes. Damnit, that skirt would look SO good if I had black hair.

Have you ever worn coloured contacts?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 10:14 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
I used to picture EVERYONE as an anime character. For some people it was really weird adjusting.

No, I haven't, though I desperately want some.

Have you ever designed an outfit in your head, then realized you could never pull the outfit off?

*...broken sobbing*
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 10:42 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Yesssss... This afternoon, in fact. -sigh-

Have you ever seen someone wearing the same outfit as a shop mannequin - and manage to look GOOD in it?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 11:04 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
...nope.

Have you ever hated a style of fashion, then two years later caught yourself wanting one of the articles of clothing inherent to this fashion?

(I'm not drooling over gothic lolita skirts, really.)
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2006 11:40 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Nnnnnno. I'm not a very fickle creature. When I hate something, I always hate it.

Have you ever worn any item of clothing that was more than 70% Lycra?

Be honest now.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 93 pages.